It's the weekend baby, I'm about to have me some fun -- R. Kelly

IIRC, cell phones have very stealthy cameras these days . . .

So what do you bring to a hookers house for a party? Well besides bringing Harry.:confused2:

So what do you bring to a hookers house for a party? Well besides bringing Harry.:confused2:

I'm strictly amateur.

Lemons, wild turkey and cash. :act-up:

Yardwork is done. It's already getting hot.

I'm just chilling now after a shower, about to head out to pick up a few things. I need a pair of super undies, and maybe another pair of athletic shorts to wear when goofing off around the house or going to work out.

I'll grab a salad for dinner, and hit the range a little after 7:00 where I'll stay until they kick me out at 10:00.

Early tee time tomorrow, then in to the office.

Cash, I presume.

So we are back from the party at the girls house (who may or may not be a hooker), and it was okay. GG has had two glasses of wine so she is over her limit. Ellie had a great time playing with all the dogs and overall it was okay. Did I mention that this girl may or may not be a hooker?

So we are back from the party at the girls house (who may or may not be a hooker), and it was okay. GG has had two glasses of wine so she is over her limit. Ellie had a great time playing with all the dogs and overall it was okay. Did I mention that this girl may or may not be a hooker?

I am not over my limit I am just a little tipsy......not drunk just tipsy look how well I am spelling everything ; ) JB wore his THP belt buckle and he looked hot. Ellie had a great time playing with the other dogs. Over all it was a good time.

Glad to hear you two (and Ellie!) had a good time, even though she may or may not be a hooker.

So anyone manage to snap a picture or two?

Someone did, we will get a few and put them up if we can.

I'm assuming that in your neighborhood, she's more of a "call girl" than a "hooker", no?

I believe what she's offering is called the "girlfriend experience" if I've heard correctly. :confused2:

I believe what she's offering is called the "girlfriend experience" if I've heard correctly. :confused2:

So she's going to waste my time, spend my money, nag me relentlessly, be rotten in bed, and then dump me for a complete loser?

Who the heck would pay for that?!?!?

Us men are gluttons for punishment....:beat-up:

You guys are funny.

Glad to hear JB looked hot, GG -- nope, you're clearly not over your limit!

So she's going to waste my time, spend my money, nag me relentlessly, be rotten in bed, and then dump me for a complete loser?

Who the heck would pay for that?!?!?

Ummm, I think we all did at some point! LOL

Myself Some of us more than once!

Glad to hear JB looked hot, GG -- nope, you're clearly not over your limit!

Oh, pleez WSE. She's never going to see that response. She passed out long ago.

Spoiler
Besides, that's just JB using her account anyway.

Ummm, I think we all did at some point! LOL

Myself Some of us more than once!

I guess I meant "intentionally and with advance knowledge."

Spoiler
Disclaimer: While I have dated my share of women who were rotten, flaky, mean, stalkers, etc. . . I've also dated a couple of spectacular women.

Really, it was just a joke.

Oh, pleez WSE. She's never going to see that response. She passed out long ago.

Spoiler
Besides, that's just JB using her account anyway.

LMAO!!! You were absolutely right, I was passed out by the time you wrote that post. Last night was some of the best sleep I have had in months. The good news is I really didn't drink too much and I have no hangover or negative side effects this morning.

LMAO!!! You were absolutely right, I was passed out by the time you wrote that post. Last night was some of the best sleep I have had in months. The good news is I really didn't drink too much and I have no hangover or negative side effects this morning.

Yay for no hangover. We did 2 parties in 2 nights and Im up this morning with no hangover or ill effects.

And I went through a checkpoint last night too. Gees scared the drunk right out of me too! But made it through just fine!

Speaking of complete lushes, where is Claire this morning?

Maybe there's no internet connection where she is right now.

Spoiler
2_21_061909_lawyer_trash1.jpg

In case you don't know the story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527463,00.html

Back