Jake, but not from State Farm

What an intro! Especially that #lunaticfringe fact 😂 welcome (again since I posted in that thread yesterday) to THP!

What an intro! Especially that #lunaticfringe fact 😂 welcome (again since I posted in that thread yesterday) to THP!

Seriously though if you have a Stack... regrip it with your gamer setup haha

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: and look forward to seeing what is to come.

Welcome to THP @jmorrow020 that is an awesome intro and cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for us!

How about a breakdown of the Club Champion University? It would be awesome to see what goes into how you teach all of that to the fitters. I have been to my local CC twice with Corey Pangle and he was awesome!

Welcome to THP @jmorrow020 that is an awesome intro and cannot wait to see what you guys have in store for us!

How about a breakdown of the Club Champion University? It would be awesome to see what goes into how you teach all of that to the fitters. I have been to my local CC twice with Corey Pangle and he was awesome!

We can definitely dive into that a little bit! To give you a hint, our fitters are all brought to our HQ outside of Chicago, IL for a full month getting trained before they are able to get to their stores on their own. During that time they learn the techniques to become Master Builders as well as their duties as a fitter which include certifications with every brand we carry, shadowing our lead fitters in the store, running mock-fits, fitting customers under supervision of our lead fitters here, as well as learning the back-end of our system to make sure that they know how to use all the technology to create a seamless experience for our customers!

Welcome! It’s going to be awesome to have you on the forum

:welcome:

Welcome Jake!!!

This is awesome! Welcome aboard, Jake!

Awesome intro and Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP.

Great introduction, and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and glad you’re here. Can’t wait to hear what’s in store.

Welcome to THP, Jake!

Welcome Jake!

Thanks for all the info yesterday :)

:welcome: and a great out of the gate thread to follow up on.

Welcome Jake, awesome to have you here and I look forward to your insights and contributions!

Great stuff Jake! Welcome to THP!

Welcome home!

Welcome, Jake! Hell of an intro and can't wait to see what CC and THP have in store!

@jmorrow020 been catching up on CC youtube channel. When choosing shafts for new club heads to test, do you pick one of those club's stock offerings or a shaft that will highlight that club better? I noticed you had a cool shaft in the latest Ping videos.

Welcome!

Back