Jake, but not from State Farm

jmorrow020

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Everyone!

After the incredible engagement in the Titleist Ball Fitting live thread yesterday I'd figure I probably should introduce myself to the THP community officially! I was told its a good idea to throw a unique nugget around about myself to prove my "THPness" and with that being said... has anybody else regripped their Stack System with their gamer grip and tape levels? Asking for a friend 👀

I've been around golf forums for quite awhile so I am by no means new to the game. Some of you may have seen some of the more in-depth written reviews that I have done on another forum. I also now have the pleasure of working at Club Champion, and am responsible for making most of our content, as well as being in a good chunk of our YouTube videos now testing product along side our Lead Professor of CCU, Brad Syslo. It's been a blast to step into those shoes, and I'm very excited about the content that we are going to make going forward. I apologize in advance for the shameless plugs that I will leave constantly trying to get you all to watch our videos and engage with them for me ;) (Just remember, I make that content and I see all the comments, don't be too hard on me)

If anyone EVER has suggestions for topics that we could cover in our content please send them my way! I am always looking to add to the list, and user generated questions or suggestions are always going to be more engaging for everyone!

Before I got to Club Champion I was already involved as a golf geek, my main focus being on shaft technology. I think that the shaft is the most important part of the club personally, and I've been luck enough to be given opportunities to test different shafts, almost always have a prototype of something in my bag, and I've got about 3 staff bags at home filled with shafts from over the years. Im constantly looking to test the next best thing, but the data to work, and never get my handicap any lower than it currently is because I switch my clubs out almost every round I play.

This profile will live as my personal profile, but keep in mind that I do work for Club Champion, and while I build my "personality" with them in their content, you can be sure that I am going to be pretty selective with the topics that I get involved with, but everything you read from this account will be from me in my words. I am cooking up some Club Champion x THP opportunities in various different ways with JB and Morgan, and we are all really excited for what the future is going to hold with the partnership. Trust me you are definitely going to want to stay tuned (hopefully very soon) for some awesome news that this community is going to absolutely love. I gave @OldandStiff and @AnthonyC a sneak peak yesterday and I believe that they can back me up on that statement.

Thanks for the official warm welcome yesterday everyone! Look forward to more engagement with you all here

Awesome Jake!!! Welcome to THP!!!

Its okay, Jake from State Farm is not really Jake from State Farm anymore, so welcome to THP

Glad you are here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome officially to THP!

Last edited:
LOVE this!

Awesome! Welcome! Hope to see you around often.

This is awesome and I'm excited for everyone here to get to know Jake. Had no idea he would be there but I recognized him immediately when we walked into our Golf Ball Experience Live from Club Champion with Titleist and was even more excited than I was already because I was familiar with his YouTube content. I had a great interaction with him in the comment section of one of their videos less than a week prior, and honestly could talk to him about clubs and content endlessly. Great guy who is crazy passionate about what he does and how to do it all better, and it's amazing that he's going to take part in some things on here and with Experiences we only get here at THP. Big fan of what this adds for everyone involved. Welcome aboard Jake!

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the info from the Ball fitting

This is awesome! Welcome!

I appreciate the introduction. Nice to have you on the forum.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard! I love your guys’ content on YouTube, the fitting series are a really interesting watch, and I would love to see more of those.

Welcome to THP!

has anybody else regripped their Stack System with their gamer grip and tape levels?
And now that you mention it, this is totally happening!

Welcome to THP! I really enjoyed the ball fitting yesterday, so I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for the future!

Welcome to THP Jake. Loved the live action yesterday!!!

way to dive on in Jake! Love the tasty goodness that will come I can only imagine

Wwelcome aboard!

Welcome! The ball fitting thread was an awesome follow.

Welcome, Jake! Glad to have you aboard.

Back