Jamie Sadlowski Coming to a THP Event in 2018

I kid you not, I was just speaking with a course we want to host this at and they said "Jamie did a demo here last year and they had to change a few things, because he was flying the range routinely".
This is going to be nuts.

I kid you not, I was just speaking with a course we want to host this at and they said "Jamie did a demo here last year and they had to change a few things, because he was flying the range routinely".

Well, as you know Texas is know for having lots and lots of land and you know we like BIG things! I think we could find a nice range that would make him and other THP'ers happy! :D

Thinking outloud of course.........

pfffffffffftttt.......flying the range........yeezus. :act-up:

That would be something to see!!!!

Can you imagine him off of #16 at The Ranch????

Well, as you know Texas is know for having lots and lots of land and you know we like BIG things! I think we could find a nice range that would make him and other THP'ers happy! :D

Thinking outloud of course.........

Sometimes things are worth traveling for...

194 ball speed with 2200rpm.... eff that guy... hahaha

Haha I love that Jamie Sadlowski will be at an event to kill all internet golfer distance talk lol. Should be a ton of fun

And that was probably just his putter!

Haha I love that Jamie Sadlowski will be at an event to kill all internet golfer distance talk lol. Should be a ton of fun
Yep, now you guys can be a #ShortKnocker too

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back