Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Sorry guys, but my OCD is wondering what everyone is thinking for Friday?

My plan is to find y’all Thursday and then formulate a plan for Friday.

As for the day on Friday… @echico and I are hoping to coordinate two tee times of Arcis Golf for the lower rent crowd.

Hookers and Blow?

Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp

As for the day on Friday… @echico and I are hoping to coordinate two tee times of Arcis Golf for the lower rent crowd.
Count me in the lower rent crowd for Friday.

I think I'm in on this.........

Lower rent crowd sounds appropriate for me. :ROFLMAO: will definitely throw my name in when the time comes.

Lower rent crowd sounds appropriate for me. :ROFLMAO: will definitely throw my name in when the time comes.
@echico and I have 14 day advance booking with a 20% discount for our guests.

It may not be cheap for non PHX standards. But I enjoy the courses we’d pick from.

@echico and I have 14 day advance booking with a 20% discount for our guests.

It may not be cheap for non PHX standards. But I enjoy the courses we’d pick from.
I'm sure it will work for me, brother. I can't live in the Greyhawk/Troon world.....

OK just from the past couple of pages here is what I have for Friday the 19th

@BigDill and @jb8396 are playing TPC Scottsdale @ 12:20
@Junkyard - I don't have anything for Friday for you but I thought you had said you wanted to play 36....not sure.
I am picking up @Nate and @mikeg_74 from airport. @Jank will have 2 other people with him? Wherever they want to go I will take them and play there

Interested in Friday round
@checkered
@mtbloco
@BigMac
@robrandalgz
@Roadrunner

Last edited:
Also is there a final headcount for Wekopa?

Are we gonna Squabbit?

@Junkyard - I don't have anything for Friday for you but I thought you had said you wanted to play 36....not sure.
I am picking up @Nate and @mikeg_74 from airport. @Jank will have 2 other people with him? Wherever they want to go I will take them and play there

@checkered
@mtbloco
@BigMac
@robrandalgz
@Roadrunner is in on the non Quintero level golf.

I’ll take the lead on that group.

Also is there a final headcount for Wekopa?

Are we gonna Squabbit?
If everyone has updated GHIN with all postable scores. The using Squabbit would be ideal.

@checkered
@mtbloco
@BigMac
@robrandalgz
@Roadrunner
I can fit one golfer and their bag in my car, also. I'm taking that Friday off so I can be in the Valley as early as needed on that day.

I can fit one golfer and their bag in my car, also. I'm taking that Friday off so I can be in the Valley as early as needed on that day.
I hope I don't speak out of turn but you could team up with @checkered I am not sure of his Thursday plans and if he is getting rental car or not.

He gets in Thursday so you can pick him up from his hotel on Friday morning. That keeps you weirdo lefties together. :ROFLMAO:

I hope I don't speak out of turn but you could team up with @checkered I am not sure of his Thursday plans and if he is getting rental car or not.

He gets in Thursday so you can pick him up from his hotel on Friday morning. That keeps you weirdo lefties together. :ROFLMAO:
Perfect. We're spooning that weekend anyway....... :love:

@checkered
@mtbloco
@BigMac
@robrandalgz
@Roadrunner
I currently have a 10:06 booked at Verrado for @Browndog and myself, but it's been recommended that we not be that far west, so I'm open to whatever the group is doing. I am also going to have a rental, so I could pick one person up at the airport. I'll keep my eyes in here to see what's going on.

@checkered
@mtbloco
@BigMac
@robrandalgz
@Roadrunner
Few days ago book 2 times at Quintero for Friday the 19th, right now at 2:30 & 3:00 pm. Was all they had at the time. I know it will put the 3 time up against sunset. So will be monitoring the site to see if/when some cancellations occur & will hopefully adjust the 3:00pm time to earlier than 2:30pm then. I think with the 5 of us coming in there are 3 extra spots for those that want to partake. Also @Jank can drive us if you prefer to play somewhere else….but of course one of those 3 are yours if you want!

Few days ago book 2 times at Quintero for Friday the 19th, right now at 2:30 & 3:00 pm. Was all they had at the time. I know it will put the 3 time up against sunset. So will be monitoring the site to see if/when some cancellations occur & will hopefully adjust the 3:00pm time to earlier than 2:30pm then. I think with the 5 of us coming in there are 3 extra spots for those that want to partake. Also @Jank can drive us if you prefer to play somewhere else….but of course one of those 3 are yours if you want!
3pm tee time means we won't get to Wekopa until close to 9. FYI

I would like to join this crown for Friday if there's room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for Friday for sure. Low/high rent don't really care! I'd play TPC again if there's a slot open for that tee time.
I might play TPC again...kinda forgot its the high high season. lol

I’ll do whatever @Junkyard does. Happy to play anywhere.

Back