With how good my ballstriking was over 27 holes today, I might.
Ball striking. Pffft. I skulled the shiz out of some wedges across some greens today. Short game is pppbpbbttthhhhh.

Ball striking. Pffft. I skulled the shiz out of some wedges across some greens today. Short game is pppbpbbttthhhhh.
Bet that beags cut is still lethal tho!

Bet that beags cut is still lethal tho!
After a few years off due to my miserable back, the beags cut still doesn’t miss.

I love that you did this.

I love that you did this.
I got REALLY mad when I hit them on the course, because I knew I’d have to give them an effort and see one way or another for sure. I definitely have seen so far, but, could be a honeymoon? Or not…

Yo
I got REALLY mad when I hit them on the course, because I knew I’d have to give them an effort and see one way or another for sure. I definitely have seen so far, but, could be a honeymoon? Or not…

you don’t know if you don’t try. I have almost ordered a sugar daddy wedge like 3 times.

Initial 2024 setup.

IMG_6259.jpegIMG_6260.jpegIMG_6261.jpegIMG_6262.jpegIMG_6263.jpeg

Solid looking setup- except that towel looks mighty plain :ROFLMAO:

I love that you are rolling a Jailbird Mini.
My mind is still a little bit broken about how much I actually like. Looking down at it.

My mind is still a little bit broken about how much I actually like. Looking down at it.
I'm a fan of the larger one, but the Mini is such a good shape as well. More #7-esque than the bigger version.

I think I need a Mini.

Not the Sea Island Small Batch?
Not right now. It is one of three I reshafted two days ago with ALL-IN's and Garsen's. Will see a ton of course time, but right now, I'm blown away by AiONE.

I'm a fan of the larger one, but the Mini is such a good shape as well. More #7-esque than the bigger version.

I think I need a Mini.
VERY 7 esque, especially next to my AiONE Milled 7CH

Revolutionary.
So what you are saying is I have to look into these more heavily?
Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

So what you are saying is I have to look into these more heavily?
Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco
There's not been anything this real in putters for a while.

Those callaway cbs are so good looking

Love the JB mini. Why the 24 wedges over the SM10s
See ST+ thread haha

Plus, I don’t want to play a low bounce 60°

Back