I think it starts with "Ti" and ends with "tleist TSR4" and that is absolutely the correctness 🤘
LOL, that’s the driver, but everyone know that already (and it got talked about on Off Course today)…the speculation is irons…. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

LOL, that’s the driver, but everyone know that already (and it got talked about on Off Course today)…the speculation is irons…. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Only about 20 mins through it (morning drive not long enough :LOL:) but yes I expected that...excited to hear the rest! Always taking the excuse to remind you that TSR is the answer though lol. I'm just sad I didn't get to see you punish Ballyhack with it in person (other than the driving range)!

Have you ever know him to waffle?

I’ve seen him weeble, wobble, and get attacked by a ceiling fan causing him to crash through some closet doors. Does that count?

I’ve seen him weeble, wobble, and get attacked by a ceiling fan causing him to crash through some closet doors. Does that count?
TB/Cale didn’t know what hit it.

Survey says...

Survey says...

I’ve seen him waffle….
Previous gen Forged Tec. Told him to weaken the lofts. He did. Shot me a pic of the results and just said…you son of a b*tch haha
But the ceiling fan story is way better.

I’ve seen him waffle….
Previous gen Forged Tec. Told him to weaken the lofts. He did. Shot me a pic of the results and just said…you son of a b*tch haha
But the ceiling fan story is way better.
Can confirm all this. 🤣

Had an ace with those too!

IMG_3867.jpeg

😬😬😬😬

Holy ****! I didn't see that coming 😂
The data doesn’t lie…and I’ve posted a good chunk of it so far.

I feel dirty for it, but the minute I hit some in the wild I had an oh no moment. The feel is INSANE, and I hit them soooo high and soft. Good trial on the course today too.

The data doesn’t lie…and I’ve posted a good chunk of it so far.

I feel dirty for it, but the minute I hit some in the wild I had an oh no moment. The feel is INSANE, and I hit them soooo high and soft. Good trial on the course today too.
If it works, it works.
Good for you, dude.

Something tells me iron covers will mysteriously show up on the doorstep

Something tells me iron covers will mysteriously show up on the doorstep
And be burned with video posted.

Back