CONTEST Junkyard's Florida Swing - Breaking 80

Dude, you've seen my game. You should know that's not a realistic goal :LOL:
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

I believe in myself too, I'd just have to not play the last two holes in order to achieve that goal. Even at my best (which was years ago) I have yet to break par, so 70 is a bit ambitious. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the support and would absolutely love to achieve it, but let's break par first ;)

It won’t be SH, that’s a long commute each way. Can’t/wont do that to someone.
I guess it depends where/tee time... I've got a 9:30.... But i've been known to play 36 in a day

This seems as good a place as any to give a huge thank you to @sunshine for hooking me up with an awesome round at Mediterra today.

Not that it was needed, but yet another confirmation that golfing with THPers is just that much better.

Safe travels back home Matt!

This seems as good a place as any to give a huge thank you to @sunshine for hooking me up with an awesome round at Mediterra today.

Not that it was needed, but yet another confirmation that golfing with THPers is just that much better.

Safe travels back home Matt!
Pleasure was mine

Thank you @Junkyard for coming!
Had a blast today and glad to have tee’d it up with you

Much appreciated

Somehow missed this! Hopefully you enjoy your rounds!!

So how many rounds have u played since Thursday?
Again, great playing with ya in VA.

So how many rounds have u played since Thursday?
Again, great playing with ya in VA.
6. We played in GA on Saturday before finishing the drive, and have played every day except Sunday and Thursday due to weather. The best part is I've been fortunate enough to be able to join up with two THPers this trip: @sunshine and @MWard. I am grateful to both for the opportunity.

I've only had one round in the 70s so far, but I think I'm going to do at least a couple draws. The problem is finding small tokens in the golf shops - they give away plastic single-prong divot tools and markers but I'm trying. The course we're going to today has a cool logo, so I'm sure I'll find something in the shop to give away.

Dude, 77 the other is a great round. Well done

6. We played in GA on Saturday before finishing the drive, and have played every day except Sunday and Thursday due to weather. The best part is I've been fortunate enough to be able to join up with two THPers this trip: @sunshine and @MWard. I am grateful to both for the opportunity.

I've only had one round in the 70s so far, but I think I'm going to do at least a couple draws. The problem is finding small tokens in the golf shops - they give away plastic single-prong divot tools and markers but I'm trying. The course we're going to today has a cool logo, so I'm sure I'll find something in the shop to give away.
I was I had your Back to be able to play every day. Glad you're having fun.

You’re getting great weather this weekend. Collier, less humid. Great golf weather. Enjoy.

You’re getting great weather this weekend. Collier, less humid. Great golf weather. Enjoy.
Yes, it looks like it's going to be absolutely perfect this coming week.

Here's one of several action shots from yesterday's round. I have a video that I just have to finish editing and then I'll post
DSC_2426.JPG

We termed it a "hero" shot, but it actually worked out very well. Just on the front apron of the green about 10 yards short.

View attachment 9212673
First prize was unlocked today with a 77. We started on 10, and I had a great back nine going. Hit my bunker shot to 3 feet to save par and the darn putt lipped out:mad: I had been saving a lot of strokes with my putter, but I achieved the goal regardless.
Y'all have a couple more hours to get in on the first prize, so get after it!

That scorecard is like a piece of abstract.

That scorecard is like a piece of abstract.
Everybody gives me grief about the way I mark, but once you understand it it's so easy to add up. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Alright, the wheel has been spun and winners selected.

1. @JW Smoove
2. @Browndog
3. @War Eagle
4. @Daluteh
5. @BigMac

Please send me a PM with your address and I will get your prize shipped out to you. Thank you to everyone for participating!

Back