That's a lot of kangaroos!

Didnt realize they travelled in herds/packs/gaggles like that.

Just googled it, apparently they travel in Mobs.

A mob of kangaroos!

That would be something to see

Having never seen a kangaroo in person before I've got to say that looks awesome. I'm guessing you don't want to get in the way of the "mob" want to play through though.

Why are kangaroos always looking super jacked and looking to fight?

That's like the ultimate dream for my border collies. All stampedes must be managed!
cats horses GIF

Can’t think of Kangaroos and golf without this:

IMG_2061.gif

That would be something to see
I agree…might be a problem if you deal with it every day, but it looks kinda cool to me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not sure why I was expecting to hear that cartoon “boing” noise when I watched this video. 🤷‍♂️

That's in a rural area, AKA the "bush", because it's not an issue in the suburban areas.

Yes they're jacked, as you can see by Roger below. He was 6' 7" and 200lbs. But he was also a red kangaroo and they're the largest ones. The roos in the video are eastern greys which can get to the same height as old mate Roger but they go to about 145lbs.

1709994647217.jpeg

They do travel in "mobs" and it's pretty exciting when you're driving along a dirt road at 70mph and they come across in front of you. They generally bounce off the bull bar and keep going.

That's in a rural area, AKA the "bush", because it's not an issue in the suburban areas.

Yes they're jacked, as you can see by Roger below. He was 6' 7" and 200lbs. But he was also a red kangaroo and they're the largest ones. The roos in the video are eastern greys which can get to the same height as old mate Roger but they go to about 145lbs.

View attachment 9247432

They do travel in "mobs" and it's pretty exciting when you're driving along a dirt road at 70mph and they come across in front of you. They generally bounce off the bull bar and keep going.
Hee hee , Roger

Is there such a thing as kangaroo loin grilled with garlic...just wondering.

Is there such a thing as kangaroo loin grilled with garlic...just wondering.
Yes. They're very good to eat and much like deer. They have to be cooked rare because they are so lean.

Back