Alright! See ya guys there i will most likely walk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always checking in on my Kansas boys...I am out unless something changes. This is my busy time of year with baseball, i will be calling balls and strikes that day making a pay check to help pay for a baby thats on the way. Thanks for the invite, when baseball slows down i for sure will catch up with you guys and put some faces to the names!

Always checking in on my Kansas boys...I am out unless something changes. This is my busy time of year with baseball, i will be calling balls and strikes that day making a pay check to help pay for a baby thats on the way. Thanks for the invite, when baseball slows down i for sure will catch up with you guys and put some faces to the names!

Fair enough...we'll catch you next time!

Weather is looking better for it, but still to far out to tell. Should be fun.

At least we're not playing tonight. Lol

I left work in Junction City just before the hail hit and missed it, just heavy rain getting home to Herington. We have had just over an inch already. Nice light show tonight.

Hailed here for @ least an hr.. Not big

Looks like it might be a little colder than normal on Sunday, not terrible but still.

Ain't a thing

Just means slacks instead of shorts. I don't mind the cold, just hope the wind stays under 20mph

Low 60's high 50's is perfect!

Low 60's high 50's is perfect!

NWS is showing: Mostly cloudy with a High of 59*...no indication on Wind Speed as of yet.

Be the warmest part of the day, so will be fine.
NWS is showing: Mostly cloudy with a High of 59*...no indication on Wind Speed as of yet.

Well crap.. Got a new excuse for poor golf. I just smashed my fingertip on rt hand middle finger with a 120 lbs lead weight here @ work

And for info.. Turkey Creek don't sell beer on Sunday,

Drank enough last night il be good all weekend.

You got me considering smashing my finger so i have an excuse for my horrible putting

Don't recommend it. fingers pretty swelled up

Well crap.. Got a new excuse for poor golf. I just smashed my fingertip on rt hand middle finger with a 120 lbs lead weight here @ work
Bulldog quit that job immediately we need you on the golf course

Gonna be fun watching him play one handed! Might finally beat him in a round!
Played with him in Iowa he's got game for sure lol

You haven't seen me play this year, ask Fraasty, I suck..
50 50 on loosening the nail.
MSH134,
Cant quit need moolah but next next best thing is I plan on taking 1/2 days off on Friday till July. Lol
Edit to add.. 1/2 days start @ 10am

He putts better one handed i've seent it myself

OUCH!!! Maybe now I won't be high score :D
I just looked at weather, upper 50's with 15mph winds out on WNW

Should be a soft course with all the rain that is falling.

Should be a soft course with all the rain that is falling.

JUST stopped here, FINALLY! Last I heard we had at or just over 2.5 inches in Great Bend.

Back