Shanewu...how's the schedule look?

Bulldog...is Shook in?

Kind of bummed, not looking good for me. If something changes and you end up with two groups and it looks like you all still have a spot, I'll let you know.

Thanks for organizing this. I hope we can try again sometime soon.

Looking forward to this. Going to be a long week waiting, and watching the weather forecast.

Are you in the tornado area today Jay?

Are you in the tornado area today Jay?

CLOSE! About a 1/2 hour NE of me right outside my wife's hometown! A tornado was about a mile or two from her Aunt and Uncle's house, maybe over their farm land.

We did get some golf ball sized hail. My work car got hammered pretty good! AND it is my NEW work car, that only has about 190 miles on it!

At least it's still covered under the work insurance and not mine, as of yet. So, that's good!

Looks like (as of now) it might be a bit windy and colder than normal for this time of the year. Saying mostly cloudy and 64 as of right now.

Everyone still in? Going to make a call and set it up tomorrow morning if so.

Still in

I'm good to go. Excited to try turkey creek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed the weather also, but still in. Looking forward to it.

Did you decide on walking or riding? I'm good either way, I will just bring the pushcart just in case.

Too early to worry what them dart throwers say.. Cant call whats going on in the moment

So, still 4 of us for sure as of now. Is 11 to late for anyone? If it's a bit colder, then later in the AM might be a bit better.

Im fine with whatever
Edit to add: I'm only picky about my nose

Kansas Members

I'm good whenever for the tee time.

I Would like to walk unless its just crazy long.

Bulldog hows that back feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealing with it
Never goin be the same

11 sounds fine to me, book it!!!!

I'm in if you have room for me! It'll be ugly, but fun seeing everyone again!

Be great to see ya

If we can get one more then we'll have 6 and can go off 3 and 3. Then switch it up if you want, at the turn?

Shook going to make it?

He's out

Might have to go 2 and 3 then.

They may allow 5 somes

GOOD NEWS!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!

They allow groups of 5!

Set up at 11am this Sunday. It's under James Vaughn.

I see you lurking Bighouse! You want in on this?

Back