kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

Kang is playing solid right now and will need only one pop per side imo.

I submit to you Dan that all of the goodwill that Kang has spread on THP has earned him some mercy. Plus CCB (compulsive club buying) is a disease with no known cure. So punishing him for that when THP offers nothing but enabling would be cruel.

Perhaps a new thread with a poll so it is put to a vote by THPers?

I submit to you Dan that all of the goodwill that Kang has spread on THP has earned him some mercy. Plus CCB (compulsive club buying) is a disease with no known cure. So punishing him for that when THP offers nothing but enabling would be cruel.

Now that's interesting!

Should be a great match!! Gotta go with Captain Dan (strokes or not)!!!

hahaha I think offering him 15 upfront was very merciful of me.

He'll probably get a couple to level up the handicaps, but he's going to work for them!!

hahaha I think offering him 15 upfront was very merciful of me.

He'll probably get a couple to level up the handicaps, but he's going to work for them!!
Offering 15 KNOWING it wasn't gonna happen hahaha

Straight up is always cool, but I say level up the caps and make it the most interesting.

What is Kanger's cap these days?

Hahaha while I'd love to, that means I'd have to shoot 65 ish on a new course where dan routinely shoots 60s. Haha I'll give it my best and hope I don't shoot 90 lmao
The course fits you well and Dan won't shoot 60s with the pressure on (motivation he probably will actually)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The course fits you well and Dan won't shoot 60s with the pressure on (motivation he probably will actually)

Have you not seen him post 60s consistently since freaking january????

Straight up is always cool, but I say level up the caps and make it the most interesting.

What is Kanger's cap these days?

He's amazing. Can't be more than a four cap. Silly that I dropped two strokes off my index a day ago to give him four instead of two, no?

He's amazing. Can't be more than a four cap. Silly that I dropped two strokes off my index a day ago to give him four instead of two, no?
Ghin says 3 but we all know I'm in colorado so it's more like 7 :)

That is crazy bad timing...poor cap planning? LOL

Kang should get two pops per side.

Have to include a Canadian conversion to Dan's scratch handicap, and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a pop on the 3 hardest holes is totally fair.

I say KC gets 3 a side and match ends AS after 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maths don't lie. 3 strokes is fair.

Not helping the negotiations

Thanks for the vote of confidence

See above hahaha
You are talking yourself into losing this one before a tee even goes in the ground I may have to switch my pick....

Back