kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

2 rounds in the 70s...u guys are good

For me personally the buildup had me expecting pure gold and then no posts through the first few holes and then not a ton after that.

For me all I care about is THPers having fun and getting out, just got very confused for a call out with this kind of buildup.
If that's the case, you'll be glad to know that four THPers had a ton of fun today... And while it wasn't pure gold in here, it certainly was on the golf course.

kc720 I'm Calling You Out #THPCallOut

If that's the case, you'll be glad to know that four THPers had a ton of fun today... And while it wasn't pure gold in here, it certainly was on the golf course.

As I said, that is all that matters on my end. I think that happens with Call Outs. People forget part of it because by are having so much fun.

On the next note however I will just slowly turn around. Glad people had a blast.

Dan is crazy good. Kang is right there with him dude. 2 bad holes cost him from being low 70s.
Agreed. Two silly holes from being an excellent round for kc720. Palmer seems to have made a pretty fantastic course here.

Fun round to witness today between Kang and Canadan! I played much better today vs yesterday but couldn't match the 70s from the other cart.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Great rounds by both of you. Glad you guys had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic rounds guys! Sounds like a great time was had by all!

Some big boy golf was played in this round! Nicely done fellas, and congrats Canadan!

sounds like a great time was had by all, glad you guys enjoyed the day!

Great playing, guys. Congrats on the win, Dan.

Great rounds guys. Wish I was there to watch.

Good stuff guys. Looked like a great day out there.

Seemed like a great time and great shooting guys!

Back