L.A.B. Golf: Finding a putter that works for you.

I picked up a B-2 with Accra shaft from their "blemish site". Played a few rounds with it now and really like it for the 10 to 20 ft range more than anything. I have been on edges or in almost every time it seems. Longer distance I have accuracy but still working on better distance control. Inside five feet, I am still an old guy with the yips.

@BuckeyeAlum sent me this tonight and I watched the video. I am very intrigued, would love to get one in hand and test the theory.

I have the mezz1 now. After 1 round and couple hours on the practice green, it kicked the phantom 7 out of the bag.

while the look is not popular, the results speaks for itself. I don’t think I’ve had a putter that rolls so pure.

when I tried to putt with the phantom 7, I could immediately tell it felt off with the torque it produced bc I’m forced to counter it.

very interesting putter. I think it’s worth a try. It takes some getting used to and dialing in and once you do, it’s going to be hard to go back.

LABs custom orders for the Mezz 1 Max says 6-8 weeks. I'm just past that 8-week mark, so hopefully we hear something soon.

LABs custom orders for the Mezz 1 Max says 6-8 weeks. I'm just past that 8-week mark, so hopefully we hear something soon.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts and results with this putter! What specs did you order?

Wow, that’s a long time to wait for a putter. Hopefully worth the wait!

That video makes me tingle.

My MEZZ hasn't come out of my bag once since I got it (y) I believe in it & my putting stats prove it. So yeah ... it works for me

My calendar just went off on this and have reached out to the company.

I play the DF 2.1, and it is NOT coming out of the bag. Personally think it is one of the greatest putter innovations.
Really interested to see what ddec and others feel about the MEZZ.1

My calendar just went off on this and have reached out to the company.

I know it said 6-8 weeks, and with the holiday in there I was going to give another week before checking in on it.

that looks pretty darn good

Back