L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

27 Putts today. 3 birdies and several 1 putt pars. Only 1 3 putt on a tremendous read by me.

I am so looking forward to getting the mezz max broomstick to the course. It is so easy to keep square

I am so looking forward to getting the mezz max broomstick to the course. It is so easy to keep square
Right there with you. Picked one up a few weeks ago and have gotten a ton of indoor practice at home. I'm sure there will be an adjustment period, but my stroke with this thing feels so natural. I've never felt a natural stroke with other standard length putters. Itching to get it out to the course!

1) I’ve played a lot of golf with @ddec over the years but I’ve never seen him putt this consistently, ever. IMO, he’s stuck with this.

2) Everytime I rolled it, even about 3” too short for me hahaha, I rolled it just SILLY well.

It’s so so so good. And so so so ugly.

1) I’ve played a lot of golf with @ddec over the years but I’ve never seen him putt this consistently, ever. IMO, he’s stuck with this.

2) Everytime I rolled it, even about 3” too short for me hahaha, I rolled it just SILLY well.

It’s so so so good. And so so so ugly.
They flat work if you can get past the aesthetics.

They flat work if you can get past the aesthetics.
It makes putting so so so simple. Pick line, and just don’t manipulate it.

I’m closer than I’ve ever been, very much hoping we get the DF3 in for review, but I think I could roll a Mezz.

I’m closer than I’ve ever been, very much hoping we get the DF3 in for review, but I think I could roll a Mezz.
I like ugly putters, but this one, I just cant get past it. And you know I will play just about anything.

I really should roll one for a few rounds and let the look grow on me.

I like ugly putters, but this one, I just cant get past it. And you know I will play just about anything.

I really should roll one for a few rounds and let the look grow on me.
Man, I could roll one. I really could. It’s as foolproof as a putter can get.

You ever try the link?

Man, I could roll one. I really could. It’s as foolproof as a putter can get.
It is crazy because I know the original. They started in Reno. I know the designer of the OG Directed force putter. From where it was to where it is as a company is kinda cool.

You ever try the link?
It’ll sound funny, but I think the LINK is actually the ugliest of them for me, because it’s trying to look traditional and it’s just so damn awkward (and SO long heel to toe)

It’ll sound funny, but I think the LINK is actually the ugliest of them for me, because it’s trying to look traditional and it’s just so damn awkward (and SO long heel to toe)
That’s fair.

That’s fair.
Crazy I know, but mentally with the DF’s and Mezz I can at least accept it’s abstract and different, I hoped the LINK would be the answer for me, but every time I see them I just can’t do it.

Crazy I know, but mentally with the DF’s and Mezz I can at least accept it’s abstract and different, I hoped the LINK would be the answer for me, but every time I see them I just can’t do it.
Golf is so mental.. lol

Oh and he made all those putts

You can partially blame me. I let him use mine every time he asked.
Damnit Dean.

Do they make a longer version?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

Welp. Just built a $629 putter.

I hate you so much @ddec

Back