Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

I thought the dragon fire was to keep others from joining. :unsure:

Right now out of 15 people interested...here are the really early potential numbers for the golf rounds

Thurs - 2
Fri - 11
Sat AM - 15
Sat PM - 15
Sun - 13
Mon - 4

Super pumped to play Old Greenwood & Coyote Moon again. Such “hidden” gems & a joy to play.
How do they compare to Edgewood?

These 2 courses are conference playoff games. Edgewood is the Super Bowl.

Being local I prefer Coyote Moon over Edgewood, but the lake views are tough to beat.

Right now out of 15 people interested...here are the really early potential numbers for the golf rounds

Thurs - 2
Fri - 11
Sat AM - 15
Sat PM - 15
Sun - 13
Mon - 4

Thursday I could probably make it as well. I am not sure if I indicated that or not.

Remember when we went and putted around on that crazy sloped putting green? That was Coyote. Lots of fun.
Ahhh okay. ? Seemed like a unique and fun place.

Still have room for other interested parties. If you're on the fence, jump in and grab a spot. Even though there is no cap on this, I feel that we could run out of tee times earlier than last year.

Spoke to someone on Sunday that might be interested. Stay tuned.

Could that be a panda?

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Damn I miss that panda

How do they compare to Edgewood?

Edgewood has the lake views, but of the other two, Old Greenwood is particularly good. Very well maintained and a challenging, but fun layout. Same applies for Coyote Moon!

These 2 courses are conference playoff games. Edgewood is the Super Bowl.

Got a wedding in Chandler, AZ this weekend & I'm taking the clubs. Until Tahoe, this will be as far west as I've ever played.

Playing Whirlwind Devil's Claw tomorrow morning & plan on trying to find a last minute deal for Saturday morning.

Got a wedding in Chandler, AZ this weekend & I'm taking the clubs. Until Tahoe, this will be as far west as I've ever played.

Playing Whirlwind Devil's Claw tomorrow morning & plan on trying to find a last minute deal for Saturday morning.

What's your experience with elevation and/or forest type courses?

Back