Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

I'm going to have to miss the whole event this year, weekend of my wife's birthday, and we've been married long enough for me to know it wouldn't be a good decision on my part to break up the weekend for some golf.

Certainly understandable! Appreciate you joining us the last couple years.

At the end of the month I will need confirmation from those attending on whether or not they would like to try and play Edgewood on Friday, Aug 27 and/or on Monday, Aug 30.

60 days out I will look to book tee times for those interested.

If you want to play Edgewood, you will have to let me know which of the dates is preferred ...the most likely times we would do would be Friday afternoon vs. Monday morning. I won't know what's available until later in the month but I would like to be prepared.
Friday or Monday both work....

Final week until bookings will need to be locked in.

Absolutely pumped to get this thing going again this year but as many know my life is changing for the better soon after so let's do this....

@Nate

original.gif

Final week until bookings will need to be locked in.

Absolutely pumped to get this thing going again this year but as many know my life is changing for the better soon after so let's do this....

@Nate

original.gif

Alright deposit sent for Saturday's rounds. Looking forward to it! Guess I need to remember how to play golf again.

It breaks my heart that I can't defend this year @Nate but I trust that @Schanker will hold the field down for me. Great group of guys and fun golf ahead...I'll be back next year and will definitely plan around this event! Kicking myself for not doing it in the first place

Plane tickets booked can’t wait to see how pops @Nate has to give me 😈😈😬😬

Give US.... How many pops @Nate has to give us.... It was suggested by some that 5 a side was too few so I've petitioned for 8 a side!
@Nate is an ace everyone knows it. 8 a side might be to low 😬

My timing is off by a week as I have a time share the week after this. Grays Crossing is on my radar as my top choice. Any advice or is that a great choice?

My timing is off by a week as I have a time share the week after this. Grays Crossing is on my radar as my top choice. Any advice or is that a great choice?

Gray's is a lot of fun but for me it's below several of the Truckee courses. It's sister course Old Greenwood is the superior choice between the two IMO

One month away! Really looking forward to this, but man do I need to get my game in shape. Hoping the fires stay away this year.

Back