Lamkin Calibrate grips

I like the look and will try then out at the store when they come to retail, but for now my MCCs are staying put until they need to be replaced.

I like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Align grips..nice to see another option. Anybody know if the nib on the Lampkin grip is raised like the Align?

Oh, it's not hte install part, it's the mental potato that follows (from me).
I’ll bite- what’s a mental potato? I hope it involves butter.

I’ll bite- what’s a mental potato? I hope it involves butter.
Kind of like trying to use a line on my ball when putting, I just spend WAY too much time analyzing accuracy. Even if I know it's right, it's still way too much in my mind.

Could be one of the weakest elements of my game.

I mean ribbed grips have been around for 60 years. I am surprised that it took this long for someone to make it a thing..

golf pride just found a better way to market a ribbed grip and charge more for it. I have played a ribbed grip of some kind my entire life.

I got to try these just the other day and it is a great grip. Art imitates life imitates art I guess.

now if I could just get my hands on some victory full cord ribbed grips. I would be a happy camper.

Kind of like trying to use a line on my ball when putting, I just spend WAY too much time analyzing accuracy. Even if I know it's right, it's still way too much in my mind.

Could be one of the weakest elements of my game.
Oh I get it now, thanks. You have the game to just trust it.

I like the Align feature but My main gripe with the GP Aligns is that all the models that feature it, are on the rougher side and tear up my hands (don’t wear gloves). So I decided to move on from them and use the CP2 Pros for comfort.
Maybe one of these models will offer the best of both. Softer with the rib.

I've haven't tried align grips, though I do have a box of them here. As far as these I don't like the color scheme. Why yellow? Hard pass

Interesting. Definitely an Align copy cat. Not sure how I felt about the look of these. ?

I've haven't tried align grips, though I do have a box of them here. As far as these I don't like the color scheme. Why yellow? Hard pass

That shade of yellow/lime is my favorite color but I get that others won’t like it. Sort of a polarizing color. My golf bag is gray and “citron” so is my iPhone case.

Having said that, “chartreuse” seems to be the “it” color right now. The company I work for went from a forest green logo to chartreuse and I’ve noticed quite a few other retailers have as well. As I drive around I always peek inside office buildings and I see that shade of paint a lot these days.

The St+2 will be strong competition for the mcc aligns, nice to have additional options

a wrap option with a rib. That's different.

dumb question...so the rib is supposed to be on the bottom (on the GP)? or is it user preference?

Love the idea of +2's. +4's seems to be a big jump from a standard grip.

dumb question...so the rib is supposed to be on the bottom (on the GP)? or is it user preference?

Rib is on the bottom

Don’t prescribe to the align tech, however the color scheme and sonar grips are legit, so I would give them a go

I’d like to know how firm or soft feeling each is.
I saw an up close pic of the wrap one and it seems like it would be on the softer side even though Lamkin says med-firm.

I like the look. Never tried Lamkin before.

one thing I've noticed about the GP MCC+4s (after 5 or so rounds and some range time) is that they are murder on my hands if I don't use a glove (and that's just on my drivers)...I wonder if these will be "softer"

one thing I've noticed about the GP MCC+4s (after 5 or so rounds and some range time) is that they are murder on my hands if I don't use a glove (and that's just on my drivers)...I wonder if these will be "softer"

Curious as well. I’m a non glove wearer and the MCC’s tore me up too. Switched to CP2 Pros which are really nice for no glove wearers. Soft but not mushy. And wear 100x better than a Wynn grip

Curious as well. I’m a non glove wearer and the MCC’s tore me up too. Switched to CP2 Pros which are really nice for no glove wearers. Soft but not mushy. And wear 100x better than a Wynn grip

Was gonna try out the CP2 Pros on my other shaft... Well, once I can start playing again...

Back