Lamkin I-Line Grips - Lamkin & Iomic Come Together

That last comment is a bummer. I bought them pretty inexpensively(Should have been a tip off)
and the performance has been great in all conditions. I will find another grip in their line when that day comes. Their service and the little extra have earned my loyalty.

I assumed that they were discontinued when they were discounted so heavily. I picked up an extra full set just for that reason. I will most likely switch to the uTx after I run through the set I have and the back up behind set behind it.

I assumed that they were discontinued when they were discounted so heavily. I picked up an extra full set just for that reason. I will most likely switch to the uTx after I run through the set I have and the back up behind set behind it.

And I just bought another set of Orange I lines plus 6 UTx at $3.50/grip to get free shipping. Think I will have 3 full sets as back ups now.

So, the Lamkin site is down to just orange I Lines. Sad. I'm glad I have a few left over. Has anyone seen or heard of a replacement?

I just installed Sensicore inserts into my back up set (going to be my range rats) and regripped with orange I-Lines.

Love the feel of these, think I still have about 2 full back up sets. Really like the uTx better in wet conditions but for the summer these should be great.

Just gave my i-Lines a good cleaning with a couple gripes and they were fantastic for my last round. I wish I had purchased 10 dozen of these while they were on sale.

Just gave my i-Lines a good cleaning with a couple gripes and they were fantastic for my last round. I wish I had purchased 10 dozen of these while they were on sale.

Yep really regret not getting more midsize black sets. These are nearly impossible to find now for a decent price. I think I'm moving to cross lines now.

I am glad I stocked up when I did. Sad to these go the way of the dodo bird.

I am glad I stocked up when I did. Sad to these go the way of the dodo bird.

I've got a pretty solid collection of them, but am in the mindset right now that a couple sets simply isn't enough.

Also, I should probably buy 100 of the putter grips.

I've got a pretty solid collection of them, but am in the mindset right now that a couple sets simply isn't enough.

Also, I should probably buy 100 of the putter grips.

More would have been better for sure. Because of these grips, I haven't used a glove in quite a while. Not sure what to do when my stash is gone.

I love these grips as well and also wish I had a few extra sets

I would definitely make the switch to iLines if they offered more colors :(

Re-gripped my irons and wedges with I-Lines. Love the look, and I really like overall softness.

Back