Lamkin UTx Grips Review

Lamkin UTx Grips Review

recently took the tour velvet off of my driver/3w/3h bceause they were too slick for humid August golf. On went the black/grey UTX. I have been very pleased with them and how much grip they retain on the damp/humid days. I will be re-gripping irons soon and the UTX will likely replaced the GP MCC as the lack of cord on the low hand has been a bit slick for this hot summer golf.

Last edited:
These are the grips I got with my Tour Edge Exotics clubs. The black grip with red cord and butt cap looks really good.

4b5c6f4eec5fe7cbc5982aeed37d61a6.jpg
c98ec9a29a3898d6db2225ffbffe6d21.jpg

Reloaded the work space with these (13 more) in grey midsize this week. Will be my go to this year, but, I do still really really want to try the Sonar Tour’s.

Did some regripping on my remaining clubs last night and used the grey for a couple clubs. Love the way they look. Would look even better on a blacked out set of clubs.

These are the grips I got with my Tour Edge Exotics clubs. The black grip with red cord and butt cap looks really good.

4b5c6f4eec5fe7cbc5982aeed37d61a6.jpg
c98ec9a29a3898d6db2225ffbffe6d21.jpg

That red cord is badass.

Did some regripping on my remaining clubs last night and used the grey for a couple clubs. Love the way they look. Would look even better on a blacked out set of clubs.

They look SO good!

Reloaded the work space with these (13 more) in grey midsize this week. Will be my go to this year, but, I do still really really want to try the Sonar Tour’s.

I’ll be keeping mine for this year too. I love everything about them

I put Recoil 95 shafts on my Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges this year, and went with the midsize gray UTx grips. Great looking combo, might go to the gray UTx grips on all my irons this year, unless I can get some midsize Sonar Tours to try.

Back