Other thank driver. Which I know I am between 10 and 11 generally. The rest of my clubs on full swing I shoot for half the loft of the club as the launch angle.

When I was testing a few months ago, I was typically in the 12 - 14 degree range. Of course, with my inconsistent swing, there were some wild swings both ways.

Yes I do. I get on a monitor every so often to check things out

I don’t know it in terms of degrees but I know my window very well.

I've never had this type of information but been curious.

I'll find out here in the next few days.
Plans already to do so or because of this thread?

Last time I was on a LM, I was at 14.

Previously yes, but now that I worked on AoA not exactly.

I know what it was with my ball and what it is now with range balls. I made a couple of swing changes and now I think it’s lower. It’s probably by a degree or two but it feels more penetrating even though I’m swinging up on the ball. It would be a guess based on how much lower the range balls are launching compared to my old ball flight.

I do not. The last time I was on a LM was for a fitting for the Taylor made R11 driver. Don’t remember any of the numbers and certain non thing would be the same.

I do not. And I think actually knowing it could help - especially if I could check in on numbers periodically.

Nope, don't know. I could look at my fitting numbers but the most recent ones are from the 2018 Grandaddy so who knows if that's even close any more

yep.

Not high enough.

18.2* with a +5.8* AoA

13.4 average based on LM session this week.

Driver off the tee 11 degrees. My smash factor was about as optimized as it's going to get.

I am an old school, persimmon kind of player. I move the ball back and forth, change tee height, all to facilitate what I think is the best launch for the given conditions. My 'Standard" launch on level ground in no wind around14 degrees. That is higher than it used to be but I'm older than I used to be, I get the best carry launching a little higher with my more moderate club head speed.

I used to, but I’ve been working on some stuff and I can tell it’s definitely lower on most shots now than it used to be.

17/1700

:LOL:

I answered 14 but for clarity I have 12 deg driver setting also .

With Driver, according to Shot Tracer which is at a range I practice at often, avg is 12 degrees. Which I know is far too low for my club head speed. Which is around 90-95 on a good day. Awesome on firm fairways. And not so awesome when it’s soft. Good news is it’s straight. If I could get that angle up to 16-18 consistently I have no doubt I would gain distance. They key word being consistent. Higher it flies, higher the risk of being offline. For me.

Nope, and my last name isn’t Woods so I don’t care.

I am generally 11-12 which is too low for my clubhead swing but I do have a negative AoA which impacts launch.

I do not, but I know what a good window looks like for me. When it gets too low the ball generally starts spinning sideways more too. I will adjust my club when that happens. Conversely when it gets too high I give up distance. I like adjustable drivers.

Driver is generally 15* to 17* launch angle. Checked with Foresight at Golftec.

Back