Leagues & Draft Order - 2019-20 THP Fantasy Football

golfinnut;n8894817 said:
So who in league 5 needs a defense or a kicker? I have 2 of each thanks to Auto draft. It really seemed to be setting me up to fail last night ... even before the first kickoff.

What’s your team name, I’m in 5 also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

golfinnut ;n8894817 said:
So who in league 5 needs a defense or a kicker? I have 2 of each thanks to Auto draft. It really seemed to be setting me up to fail last night ... even before the first kickoff.

That would be me. I have a kicker that was drafted, that seems to not have even made the team. LOL!!
I have already requested another kicker from waivers.

Screenshot_20190830-125804_Sheets.jpg

mikeg_74;n8894571 said:
I drafted while I was holding soccer practice. I had two auto draft picks but didn’t kill my team. I like my starters but feel my bench has more ceiling than floor.

Looks like youll want to drop the falcons kicker....theyre about to sign matt bryant lol

Changed my name to My Johnson Ertz So Bad

[No message]

Attachments

• photo36699.png
    photo36699.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
Man...I was trying to draft last night via phone and made some dumb picks in League 5. Hoping it works out - but I need to find a sleeper RB or two.

GolferGal;n8894643 said:
Man, you know you are really unsure of your team when you are up at 3am researching info on your players.

I do feel a bit better about that Kupp pick though. That was a straight panic pick last night, and then JB kept yelling at me, "What the hell were you thinking with that pick?" which made me feel even more unsure, and then I spiraled and took Aaron Rodgers the next pick, which is something I NEVER do. I always sit on a QB and TE, and this time I took them pretty early. We will see how that pans out.

I really need a RB though, I don't actually have a legitimate second starting RB, unless McCoy goes down, gets benched or cut.

Looks like you have your second RB now. McCoy was cut this morning

Papatortuga;n8895852 said:
Looks like you have your second RB now. McCoy was cut this morning

Oh damn, I didn’t see that. I hope that means Singletary gets the starting spot. I know Gore and Yeldon are there too, but everything I have read is favorable for Singletary.

LEAGUE 4 TEAM INFO
Forum NameTeam Name
criracerCleavland Beavers
BriMacHooked on a Thielen
Jrt13Team Toe Jam
mrkichSCLSU Mud Dogs
ketron10aGoing to Lose
obedtPR Anarchists
HoosiermessLongschwartz Hoosiermess
KY GolferEDS Warriors
bigbovBrown's New Helmet
PokesliceTeam Marsh
MichiganGripRipCool Hand Fluke
ForeOnFourKerryon My Wayword Son
badoldsHideaway Heathens
FernDog# FernDogs
Nerdy_81Rent A Swag
Lmart009Mile High

I THINK this is accurate for League 4. If not please let me know.

I knew I shouldn’t have passed on Zeke at 6. I think he has a huge year now that he’s signed.

Zeke owners are doing their happy dance this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who offered me two lumps of coal for Melvin Gordon in league four?

League 2. Looking for RB/WR. Mahomes or Jackson and Andrews or Kittle are all available.

Joshnoble01;n8903868 said:
League 2. Looking for RB/WR. Mahomes or Jackson and Andrews or Kittle are all available.

We have new threads each week for the leagues, you might have a better chance getting some action posting in there, rather than a draft thread.

Back