It's a spinoff based off of the shoresy character. I really enjoyed the first season and the second was great as well
Right but he’s as annoying as he is funny so I was wondering if it’s just extended versions of the hockey shenanigans

Right but he’s as annoying as he is funny so I was wondering if it’s just extended versions of the hockey shenanigans
I think the story line is solid.. they do a good job with his character so it's not just the one liners from Letterkenny. He is a more complex character in his own series but still with plenty of laughs

I think the story line is solid.. they do a good job with his character so it's not just the one liners from Letterkenny. He is a more complex character in his own series but still with plenty of laughs
roger that. if I ever finish LK, I'll check it out for sure. I'm still on like season 5 of LK. Wayne and Tanis are giving it a shot and he went to her place and was turned off by her spitting. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Friggin' LOL'd so much in that short scene...I rewound the episode so my wife can watch it with me. She's been known to spit a time or two when we go for a walk. :LOL:

Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

Shoresy is better than Letterkenny.

Whaaaaattt???? No way.

Now I have to know what makes you say that? What about it is better? Are the hockey skits in LK your favorite parts? I'm so curious now... haha

I agree. I think they're doing a pretty good job of keeping it within the same 'feel' of Letterkenny, but making sure that it stand well on its own.

As a hockey guy, I certainly enjoy that aspect of Shorsey. But I'm not sure I could pick one over the other. Both are enjoyable for different reasons.

I'm just about done re-watching Letterkenny again, and then I'll do the same with Shorsey and make a decision.

As a hockey guy, I certainly enjoy that aspect of Shorsey. But I'm not sure I could pick one over the other. Both are enjoyable for different reasons.

I'm just about done re-watching Letterkenny again, and then I'll do the same with Shorsey and make a decision.
Love them both. Will always rewatch both, but Shoresy is a better show.

Whaaaaattt???? No way.

Now I have to know what makes you say that? What about it is better? Are the hockey skits in LK your favorite parts? I'm so curious now... haha
Everything. Stories, jokes, acting, quality. Both great, but for me Shoresy is superior.

Love them both. Will always rewatch both, but Shoresy is a better show.
What gives Shorsey the edge for you?

What gives Shorsey the edge for you?
Everything, haha. IMO, better characters and story.

Again, love both. But Shoresy hasn’t missed yet, and I think we are safe from any FartBook episodes.

Everything, haha. IMO, better characters and story.

Again, love both. But Shoresy hasn’t missed yet, and I think we are safe from any FartBook episodes.
Ugh, yes. I'll give you that. FartBook episode was terrible.

Everything. Stories, jokes, acting, quality. Both great, but for me Shoresy is superior.
wow, guess I'll have to check it out sooner rather than later!

I am 100% convinced Jared Keeso just wanted to have excuse to chirp people on the ice, so he focused on Shoresy

He seems to be having a blast, so I fully believe it. While I really like Letterkenny, Shoresy just sings for me. I may rewatch the whole thing this weekend.

He seems to be having a blast, so I fully believe it. While I really like Letterkenny, Shoresy just sings for me. I may rewatch the whole thing this weekend.
Letterkenny was very niche and and fun, but it was all frosting. Shoresy has substance there. Especially with Season 2. Just such a well rounded show.

Back