NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

If your just seeing this. You've missed a pretty fantastic tweet that I'm sure will be posted several more times. Head on a swivel.
You mean this one????

Did that really change? LIV guys where in all the majors.. even won one..
I enjoyed seeing them in the majors for sure. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss some of them in other Tour events. I watched LIV a good bit but it the competition on both sides was diluted.

As a fan I'm glad its not going to be anymore. Feels like a win.

If your just seeing this. You've missed a pretty fantastic tweet that I'm sure will be posted several more times. Head on a swivel.

🚨🚨🚨 We have merch! 🚨🚨🚨

Screenshot_20230606_125556_Instagram.jpg

Is there a scenario where the Tour players are like "nah Jay"?

But I have a feeling Jay is going to explain that all of this money is going to be theirs.

Not sure how Monahan can make up 800mil to Tigre and the others that stayed. I do think this makes all involved better going forward. But my guess is there will be some fallout by those that did not cash in.

Hot of the no-duh news desk.
I want to hear from those players.
That is the million dollar question.
Will they speak publicly, or be reigned in.

Sense prevails…. As much as people will take a side . Eventually your going to have to work it out and find conciliation ….
Otherwise you’ll have infinity war that no
One would ever win and all the resources get diluted instead of the game prospering …

Now we can all get some sleep ….lol

Its why the players voices will be so unique.
Im thinking about guys like Homa and others that could have bolted. Hideki was going to get a HUGE sum and stayed at the last minute.
They can't be thrilled right now.

But I have a feeling Jay is going to explain that all of this money is going to be theirs.
Tiger $800m
Hideki $400m
Rahm $300m
Willy Z $130m
Sam Burns $100m
Rickie Fowler $75m

They can’t be pleased…

I feel like they have to speak publically. Though I feel like the top guys are going to have highly manicured PR statements they will stick to. I hope we get some 'real talk' but I doubt it there is too much more to lose for them. They won't want to take another L.

I feel like they have to speak publically. Though I feel like the top guys are going to have highly manicured PR statements they will stick to. I hope we get some 'real talk' but I doubt it there is too much more to lose for them. They won't want to take another L.
Some said the LIV guys were not allowed to speak, how will that be different?

After reading a number of articles on this the consensus I am reading is that the tour won, but the players lost.

You mean the PGA Tour? The PGA Tour as a collective just took a great big L although those at the top definitely won. Well, their bank accounts did anyway. The leaderboard looks something like this:

1. LIV golfers
2. LIV
5. PGAT management
17. Fans
CUT. PGAT players

Can't wait for Kizner's take on all of this.

What's the worse than can happen? If they PGAT tries to punish them, all they need to do is move to the......

[check notes]

.....nevermind. They have to make nice with the PGAT.

1585BC82-E231-484C-BF02-561DA2BC1FDE.jpeg
Did Phil already know when he tweeted this?

Not going political but it’s interesting the timing of LIV phasing away if you are aware of other things going on. I wouldn’t be surprised if something about LIV comes out in something else shortly. The timing seems very coincidental.

DeChambeau was just on PGA tour radio show with Michale Collins and??? He and LIV guys are excited per him.

I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed to be true. But the Tour players I'm hoping to hear from don't have contracts that could be voided for talking so I hope we hear from them. But I don't think we will hear any cross words directly. It will all be 'background sources' and 'off the record' comments.

Back