Handicap
Played at El Camaleón Golf Course

Last year's champion Charles Howell III and Crushers GC

@mikeg_74 I am off of the Fireballs and on to Torque GC

1000000877.jpg

I’ve been drafted by Legion XIII so it’s ok

IMG_8566.jpeg

That's my squad!

This will be the first LIV event I watch, now the I have a gray market IPTV service that carries the obscure channel that has the Canadian rights. No idea what to expect, but will give it at least an hour.

This will be the first LIV event I watch, now the I have a gray market IPTV service that carries the obscure channel that has the Canadian rights. No idea what to expect, but will give it at least an hour.
Be careful, some people thought they were showing too much golf when they first started.

I still can’t get into the team aspect of LIV, it’s not executed properly imo. I just watch the single leaderboard and essentially ignore the team thing.

That works for me, being able to watch Cam, Bryson, Phil etc

I arrive in Playa Del Carmen on Saturday so I may pop along to watch the final day. My buddy priced the tickets at $30 each (as opposed to $125 for the final day at the AT&T).

I've been a supporter of Legion XIII since the very beginning, so I'll be happy to keep my allegiance to them this year.

Big Legion XIII fan here.
Rahmbo, Lord Tyrell, my University of Tennessee beloved son Caleb Surratt and Dr. Flow himself Kieran Vincent
They're going to take the tour over!

I've been a supporter of Legion XIII since the very beginning, so I'll be happy to keep my allegiance to them this year.
You got a letterman’s jacket to validate that? 😉

Lifetime Crushers Fan. Last year's win was something to be celebrated from a long time suffering fan base. Our captain made some moves last year that sets this franchise up for success for decades. I expect another Championship this year. The other teams are just competing for second place.

Simple ABC. #AlwaysBeCrushing

#Crushers4life

Someone has been fired. :ROFLMAO:

Dj Khaled GIF

Should be interesting with Rahm and Hatton debuts.

With Smash getting Gooch and offloading Wolffy I may have to jump on Smash.

The great thing about these teams is you can jump ship (no pun) and not have to stay loyal to one team.

My season-long prediction is Phil gets an individual win somewhere.

Oh that explains why I can't find it. Thats crazy
Not only the players, but the caddies too. Reports are saying some of the DJs can't make it either. Can't play in those type of conditions.

Not only the players, but the caddies too. Reports are saying some of the DJs can't make it either. Can't play in those type of conditions.
Bummer I was going to check out LIV for the first time today too. Oh well

Back