Tour Event LIV Mayakoba 2024 Feb 2-4

Niemann is leaving the door open

Let’s go crushers

Neimann 🤮 on his shoes just now missing that putt.

Snarf and Joe Dirt are off 59 watch I guess.

I'm surprised they aren't promoting the Las Vegas event next weekend. Seems perfect for a "there's another game in town" style marketing. Or "Bored with the pre-game shows? Tune into the other pro match in Las Vegas!"

Greg gave him the kiss of death
share discover GIF

I'm surprised they aren't promoting the Las Vegas event next weekend. Seems perfect for a "there's another game in town" style marketing. Or "Bored with the pre-game shows? Tune into the other pro match in Las Vegas!"
They know what the Waste Management is and the eyes it draws. There’s no winning that battle.

Greg you have choked a lead away before what should Joaco do now? Or at least that is how I heard Su-Ann's question :ROFLMAO:

Sergio with the 🖕bird, should make Tempe happy.😉

He was 28 out of 50 last year with 3 top 10's so not god awful.
Considering that 10ish players really don’t or shouldn’t count. That is not saying much. They are all really good compared to us. But he would have lost his card if on another tour..

They know what the Waste Management is and the eyes it draws. There’s no winning that battle.
Not sure why they went back to back weeks and went into Vegas at that. Going against the WMO on TV and it is expensive in Vegas due to the Super Bowl. Just is odd.

Considering that 10ish players really don’t or shouldn’t count. That is not saying much. They are all really good compared to us. But he would have lost his card if on another tour..
No he wouldn’t have, he’s always gotten by.

Not sure why they went back to back weeks and went into Vegas at that. Going against the WMO on TV and it is expensive in Vegas due to the Super Bowl. Just is odd.
Totally agree

Of the guys that finished below him there were only 5 that did not play all the events. I get that people don't like Pat Perez but the stats say he is a middle of the road guy.

No he wouldn’t have, he’s always gotten by.
And Martin Kaymer was once world number 1 and had one yep majors. Both are now part of that bottom of LIv that is not good by comparison. Sure both are still capable of good rounds. As are all of them.

Niemanns feet aren’t the only thing slipping.

Joaq coming in from that 150 mark again.

Of the guys that finished below him there were only 5 that did not play all the events. I get that people don't like Pat Perez but the stats say he is a middle of the road guy.
I don’t have anything against him. I just don’t think he is very good. Again by comparison to his peers. He would wax me all day every day and thrice on Thursday.

The Norman jinx in full effect on Niemann. Shows how #rigged this is

Back