ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

looking forward to this one- perfect time of the day too. #Afternoonslump

Get those questions ready folks!

I'm gonna guess there is one question that rules them all.... at least to start (or end).

I'm gonna guess there is one question that rules them all.... at least to start (or end).
Probably something like “which character in the Lord of the Rings resembles you most?”

This will be a fun chat to follow! Can’t wait!!

Really excited about this. Can't wait to celebrate with someone. Spmething great is happening to somebody today.

someone should ask if he thinks a hot dog is a sandwich, that would be a great question.

someone should ask if he thinks a hot dog is a sandwich, that would be a great question.
And if it is a sandwich, is ketchup a acceptable topping?
Oh and mayo on a dog, yum 😛 or chum🤮?

I personally prefer the age old question: "Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 1,000 duck sized horses?"

let the good times roll! Need a few happy vibes these days.

no questions, but anxious to hear what you have to say! Thanks for chiming in!

Egg on a burger, yay or nay?

I personally prefer the age old question: "Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 1,000 duck sized horses?"
Or this would you rather:
  • Would you rather have cheetos fingers for life or a popcorn kernel stuck in your teeth for life? A debate as old as time.

that’s a tough question, not sure which way I would lean

Another good one....

What on earth is the purpose of decaf coffee?

I'll be here, but incase I forget to ask it later " What is your favorite shot by a Callaway staffer? "

I hope this live chat lasts a long time because I won't be home in time to jump on when it starts - Argh!

Back