Video Chat with Elliot Mellow from Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THIS LIVE STREAM IS COMPLETE, BUT YOU CAN WATCH THE REPLAY IN THE THREAD HERE OR ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK.

Next week, we will have a THP Live Steam with Elliot Mellow, from Bridgestone Golf and this is your chance to ask anything you want about golf balls.

For those that followed along with the recent @rehbirdie Live Stream heard me share the news that Elliot is not only the golf ball marketing manager at Bridgestone Golf, but also a championship BBQ person, who competes in Memphis in May every year. This is going to be a fun one and nothing is off limits.

This will be viewable in this thread, on Facebook and on Twitter all simultaneously, but to submit questions during the live stream, you will have to be on Facebook or Twitter to do so.

Mark the calendar for the date above and you will not want to miss it. Want to talk about Ball Fitting? Working with Tour Players including Tiger? The best way to smoke ribs? Anything can be asked and it is going to be fun.

If you cannot be here, but have some questions, drop them in the thread now and we can always get them answered during the stream.

Attachments

• Blank Print Document-3.jpeg
    Blank Print Document-3.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing all these great people coming forward to talk in these hard times and share so much information. And he is Known to speak hiss mind and not hold much back - this is going to be awesome

Will def tune in for some Elliot time, he’s never ever ever shy.

Really enjoyed his video interview with his son, so I'm excited about this opportunity to talk with him.

• Admin
Nice! Excited to talk about the Tour B X ball.

Definitely going to be tuning into this one. Made the switch (unofficially) to Bridgestone a few weeks ago! Looking forward to hearing what he has to say

The Bridgestone guys are awesome. I will definitely be tuned in to this one.

Elliot shares a special love for Red e12 - can't wait to ask some questions on how to get it to RXS. Good guy and appreciate the love Bstone is giving to the forum this month.

Nice, will tune in. I just played my first round of the year with the new BStone Tour XS and it was phenomenal.

Lots of great guests lately.

I know @PKorf will want to see this one.

What was your nickname growing up (or currently)?

Hopefully can tune in to this one, even working from home stupid work gets in the way.

Elliot still playing e12 reds?

You will have to ask him. My money is on TOUR B, but he loves the red
I remember at Firestone he knew he should be fit into BX but loved red cover. That team is working the pavement /media channels on this great golf ball! Can't wait to hear what's up next.

I know @PKorf will want to see this one.
Great episode yesterday on the Tiger Tpur B story! I’ll certainly be tuning into this as Elliot is a pretty fun dude to just chat it up with. Just Elliot? Or @rehbirdie droppingnin as well?

Great episode yesterday on the Tiger Tpur B story! I’ll certainly be tuning into this as Elliot is a pretty fun dude to just chat it up with. Just Elliot? Or @rehbirdie droppingnin as well?
Just Elliot this time. Had @rehbirdie on last week

Just Elliot this time. Had @rehbirdie on last week
Oh yea duhhhh. That’s more than enough Rehnerg.....unless the next episode is just discussing Seinfeld. Maybe Mr. Dan Murphy wild entertain a visit 🤞🤞🤷‍♂️

Ok question that I’ve asked to THP but want to ask to Elliot...

Best smoker grill for ribs?

Ok question that I’ve asked to THP but want to ask to Elliot...

Best smoker grill for ribs?

It will definitely be asked. I can tell you he has a few, but does use a pellet grill. Green Mountain is his brand I believe.

Looking forward to this one tomorrow!

Back