CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Always red white and blue!
Honestly I love the bag a ton! Always makes me think of the Ryder Cup as well and the USA chants

Apparently I assumed things and it’s not good to assume things so I’ll now enter

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Who will win the match? To make things even, we will be giving up 9 strokes in match play.

JB/Danny

What is your current driver? AI Smoke Max

What shaft is in your current driver? Tensai white shaft 65

What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft?

LIN-Q M40X BLUE6F4 I think? No launch monitor right now to check most updated swing speed. 😑

Staying with underdogs @Nappy and @jayronmillz10

Driver>Aerojet/LTDx, Radspeed XB (one of these) with Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue

Favorite shaft>Linq Blue

View attachment 9252048
Can any fellow THP event guys tell me is it better for me to have a cart bag on this trip or will I wish I had my stand bag? Appreciate it!
I'd take whatever fits best in my travel bag and leaves some room in case I need some extra space for the return trip.

I'd take whatever fits best in my travel bag and leaves some room in case I need some extra space for the return trip.
I hope he will have plenty of room, he is driving to the event :ROFLMAO:

Well that does make it easier! I didn't catch or forgot that detail. 🤦‍♂️ Guess he should take the one he likes best then. Or both.

Does he have room to get a good golf bag and leave those horrible ones behind? :ROFLMAO:

Does he have room to get a good golf bag and leave those horrible ones behind? :ROFLMAO:
He could sell those and get a nice new Callaway bag ;)

5 days. Gave the clubs a bath. Fairway 14 is packed with balls. A new fairway wood might have found it's way in there somehow.. because why not.
It's getting close.

1000012174.jpg

Fortunately I am driving so space is unlimited!

@Nappy and I want a new team name, Team 14 way 4 lyfe

This is great advice!

5 days. Gave the clubs a bath. Fairway 14 is packed with balls. A new fairway wood might have found it's way in there somehow.. because why not.
It's getting close.

View attachment 9252231
@Nappy how did you get all of those clubs to stay where they are so nicely?? 👀

Who will win the match? Gotta go to Jewamese.
What is your current driver? ZX5 Mkii
What shaft is in your current driver? PX Cypher
What is your favorite UST driver shaft? I do not know the answer to this question.

It's getting close.

View attachment 9252231
Bonus cool points if you turn one of those squishmallows in the background into a headcover 🤣

As much as it pains me, Team Jewamese is gonna take it.

I will have my revenge...

Bonus cool points if you turn one of those squishmallows in the background into a headcover 🤣
I wish I could turn them into garbage because they take over my house. 😂

Back