CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

I hope you grab one of your own!
Deleting/saving old photos off my phone as I type of this. I'm going to try and take a ton.

For the sake of transparency, I want to tell people I am not coming in 100%.
I had a small procedure done yesterday and while I will be healed and ready to play next week, there will be some pain involved. It will not impact the swing, just the contact part and overall energy levels.
hope you get to feeling 100% quickly.

Who will win the match? To make things even, we will be giving up 9 strokes in match play. Can't bet against team Jewamese
What is your current driver? Srixon Zx5 LS
What shaft is in your current driver? Cypher Fifty 6.0
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? that magical prototype @DannyLe had at the Srixon Experience.

I had a small procedure done yesterday and while I will be healed and ready to play next week, there will be some pain involved. It will not impact the swing, just the contact part and overall energy levels.

Hoping you and Milo heal up quick!!

Can't wait to follow this one!

Who will win the match? I think it's going to be close, but with 9 pops, I think Amiish Cheedar has the edge here.
What is your current driver? Cobra Aerojet Max
What shaft is in your current driver? Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue 60 Stiff
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LinQ Red 6F4

Who will win the match? I think it's going to be close, but with 9 pops, I think Amiish Cheedar has the edge here.
Another non skimmer...beauty!

I'm going with Danny and JB
Current driver is Paradym Smoke MaxD
Shaft Ventus Red
Favorite UST is the pro force red

Give me JB and Danny ftw
TaylorMade Qi10 LS
LIN-Q TSPX Black 6F5
LIN-Q TSPX Black

So can we get a ruling on the appropriate pronunciation for Team Amiish Cheedar?

Is it going to be pronounced like the cheese or will the double e’s make it a long e sound and more like cheater? I just keep getting this image in my head.
1711470706934.jpeg

Is it going to be pronounced like the cheese or will the double e’s make it a long e sound and more like cheater?
I'm going with Ah-meesh Cheee-dar

Not an entry, but team Jappy!

So can we get a ruling on the appropriate pronunciation for Team Amiish Cheedar?

Is it going to be pronounced like the cheese or will the double e’s make it a long e sound and more like cheater? I just keep getting this image in my head.
View attachment 9251692
Every time I read it I read it as cheater too. :ROFLMAO:

@Muchmore Are you enjoying seeing who is skimming and who isn't?

@Muchmore Are you enjoying seeing who is skimming and who isn't?
Always do. Getting picks in is whatever, but when you see that exact spelling, you know they haven't been! And not skimming before the experience has even started is pretty cool!

I am sorry to hear. Hope you feel better ASAP.

I may have to reevaluate things.

Always do. Getting picks in is whatever, but when you see that exact spelling, you know they haven't been! And not skimming before the experience has even started is pretty cool!
If you aren't skimming, you aren't THPing.

If you aren't skimming, you aren't THPing.
Tonight Show Grammy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Power save mode activated early. Hopefully you heal up fast and ready to go. Will we see a surge in the polls?

Keep the entries coming.

Back