CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

“I want to win the Driver and think that Team Callaway will win, but feel good about my betrayal, because I never pick the correct winner. “ - What the qualifier means.

Every Man has a Price…
Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF
I dont need a driver bad enough to turn my back on my boys.

@JDax also picked against us earlier this year...

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
Agreed. Everyone at the Victory Cup was also playing with new clubs, not just one team like it is here.

Team Callaway (going for the Jank Jinx here)
Paradym 9*
Bold strategy, dont think we've seen anyone else use it yet...

I dont need a driver bad enough to turn my back on my boys.
But Callaway drivers are so so good....

And new and shiny is so much fun....

But Callaway drivers are so so good....

And new and shiny is so much fun....
Loyalty lasts forever.

Also, I havent put in my pick yet. :oops:

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

I can never pick a winning team so hope the trend stays that way,
Team Callaway
Paradym X 12*

Its kinda whoever gets there first lol.. The real question is who eats the most.. That is a bit of a dangerous game.. They are awesome but you dont want to kill yourself before the match.
You missed @MWard here.

I’ll share my pick on the preview show so make sure you tune in!

Ok, as stated this is a very crazy time of year for us here at Callaway. With that, we have a change to Team Callaway, very interesting to see how this changes the official odds. I can already imagine the nonsense that @Canadan and @JB will be spewing with this update.

Unfortunately @JohnnyRodCG will not be able to be a part of the competition. He will still be around to see everyone before the event but will not be making the journey with us to the desert. With that, we get to welcome a new team member. In addition to being a huge help on the club side of this event and making sure you are all dialed in with your clubs, joining our winning squad as a 9 handicap is Paul Winterhalter. Happy to have Paul on our squad and bummed we will all have to miss a couple days with Johnny.

That's a big loss of a six-pack of pops right there. :ROFLMAO:

If team Legacy has properly trained their livers, they should definitely be prepared now.

Team THP and a Paradym X driver head.
Sorry team THP, I just doomed you to loosing as I have a curse on my picks for some reason.

voting team Calloway and yearning for the Paradym triple diamond 9 degree. Good luck to both teams and have fun!

Last time there was no JRod and a @Canadan we saw what happened....

It is always Team THP!

Back