CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Not sure if you saw posted earlier, but you can order it off their Shopify site too.
I had a dormie flag and GB polo in the cart earlier. Need to pull the trigger.
Would already be done if they had my holderness and borne size in stock.

@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter & Trevor you have blown me away AGAIN. Can’t say Thank You enough. This thing is straight 🔥.

Gonna break into a couple posts but as I said my pics don't do it justice. The subtle stars in the white wasn't picked up to well till the last pic but they are all over the white areas.

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563
So badass! Congrats again!!

I had a dormie flag and GB polo in the cart earlier. Need to pull the trigger.
Would already be done if they had my holderness and borne size in stock.
No Big Boy sizes there either so money saved again 😂

Alright I finally have some to to sit down and put thoughts to the forum. Getting selevted for one of these events is always such an adreline rush its unbelieveable. You spend a few months honing your game then you get there, blink your eyes and its gone. Thankfully those of you that follow along comment and react and it makes the experiacne that much better in the post op when you get to sit down and relive what happened. So thank you to those of you who follow along it really adds something special to these events.

Here we go Scott, one more for good measure...Thank you!!!!

@redlineshifter, @ScoFoBG, @originalBG.com and Trevor. Thank you all again for sponsoring this event and the incredible swag. That head cover is still blowing me away with its quality and thankfully it will last as long as the memories.

@JB and @GolferGal Crushed it again. The experiences you are able to put on at Dormie are just so over the top and wonderful. The service was next to none. Thanks for making this possible for the average hacker.

Data Simulaiton @Nerdy and @Iceman1118- I sadly didn't get to spend too much time with you on the course but really enjoyed just standing on the chipping greens and shooting the **** with you. The hybrid and woods were absolutely dialed for the weekend. Iceman taking closest to the pin on 17 with this wood game was pretty insane, congrats again.

Business- @MarMill and @baylrballa- Similar situation didn't get a chance to really relax with you gents on the course but really enjoyed the time in between rounds. Thankfully both of you are localish so we can try and tee it up again here shortly

Purgatory @blazinden and @Scribble- sadly we really only got to play alt shot and two holes after that. You gents killed the scripting at dinner each night. Blaze also killed it with the drives too.

WWC JB and @jdtox- Gents played some really, really good golf. It was pretty interesting to see how well you guys worked together on the golf course. I think there were about 4-5 long distance bridie attempts that Tox was absoutly robbed on. If those droped you guys were running away with this one hands down.

Southern Twang @KY Golfer and @mantan- The Casita 3 team. Ky is the defination of class, just a warm person you could sit for hours with and chat about anything. His shortgame (-putting his words) is incredible. Mantan I had the pleasure of running a round with before and just like Ky a true class act. Honestly could have stayed up all night talking with you gents. I also really apprecited that we kept all the night time loot in Casita 3. Hopefully you boys will be able to run it back next year!

Leaves me with my man @Deebo76. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better draw. We had a bit of an oopsie in the alt shot round where I dumped a drive into the wild stuff, drop and he does the same thing, then looks and me and says we got this. Managed to avoid taking a max on that hole dispite already sitting on 4 strokes with him sinking a pretty challenging 6-7 footer for an 8/7. I hope we get to run it back again sometime soon.

I'll give the day one play by play a bit latter.
You thank me again I’m taking that headcover from you.

Congrats @KY Golfer!!! That is so badass. This event was next level on the prizes.

Congrats @KY Golfer!!! That is so badass. This event was next level on the prizes.
It definitely was. I’m looking forward to seeing the others get their stuff posted in here.

@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter & Trevor you have blown me away AGAIN. Can’t say Thank You enough. This thing is straight 🔥.

Gonna break into a couple posts but as I said my pics don't do it justice. The subtle stars in the white wasn't picked up to well till the last pic but they are all over the white areas.

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563
Wow that is amazing! And got there fast! Very cool and congrats again on the win

I better take this time now to write my recap as I have my thoughts together and a little downtime before the madness of all these customers wanting to purchase Samsung products ;). I tried to type this up last night but it was Mrs Deebo's birthday!

Here we go...
Once upon a time not long ago. When people wore pajamas and lived life slow - that's for all of my old-school hip-hop heads

THP Staff
Thank you thank you thank you for everything that you do for us internet golfers. @JB and @GolferGal put together an excellent experience and menu at Briggs Ranch. I was blown away by Briggs as soon as I entered the property. The staff, the Casitas (#3 had a bunch of winners!!), the food, and most importantly the drinks lol were all top-notch. Thank you for allowing me to experience this wonderful place.

Sponsors
@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter @Foredagolf hats off to all of you fine gentlemen for sponsoring this experience! The swag list was incredible! Like my partner mentioned in his write-up, my favorite swag item by far is the driver headcover. You could have gone iron patch or stickers, nope each and every logo was embroidered on! Absolutely phenomenal! I was able to speak to each of you and I want to sincerely thank you for your time to school me on WorldWide Golf. As a sales rep by profession, I had tons of questions and you answered them all!

Teams
When Worlds Collide
@JB and @jdtox these dudes can flat out golf their ball. First time playing with both of these gentlemen on Day 1 and it was an absolute blast! I know @jdtox was mad at me when I did not give him that 5-foot putt on a hole early in the match but I could not see because JBs elbow was blocking the sun and the hole..lol
It was a pleasure to meet the infamous Lord Tox!!

Team Purgatory @Scribble as a first-timer in an experience you were awesome! I was able to get to know you better at our practice round and kicking it with you on the property! I hope to see you at another event soon. God bless you as you must be an angel from heaven sent from above...why? You had the one and only @blazinden as your partner...lol!!
@blazinden my neighbor by only about 25 minutes. Sorry, it took flying halfway across the country to finally get a round in with you. My man, I can see why you are a legend around here. Not @ScoFoBG legendary status but you are certainly up there. Let's not fly to play golf next time.

Team Whiskey Business @baylrballa I am shocked you did not create some type of poll while we were at Briggs. It was a pleasure meeting you sir! I look forward to teeing it up with you very soon...just let me get my liver examined before we play! Your shoe game is fire not as fire as mine of course.
@MarMill my Rivalry partner, the order a pizza on the first tee for the family partner, the #1 dentist in Oklahoma, man it was great seeing you again! Not happy we did not get a chance to tee it up in competition but I heard you played well and that is no shock to me. Until next time my dude!

Team Data Simulation @Iceman! if you ever try to steal my J's again you will lose a few fingers and maybe a hand..lol!! You were the calm, cool, smooth guy at the experience. Not gonna lie seeing your name on the CTP sign at #17 2 days in a row I was slightly jealous. Two wonderful shots!
@Nerdy I have found a driving instructor in the Columbus area that specializes in parking. He will give you a call shortly! Great meeting you as well sir! We shared lots of laughs and good conversations over the 3 days. I have family in the Columbus area and I will be reaching out to set up a round with you when I get out there. No worries, I will drive myself to the golf course...lol

Team Southern Twang (CASITA 3 Mates) @Parrot you were definitely missed sir. I was looking forward to hanging with you and teeing it up with you at Briggs. Congrats on the nod for the 2025 WWGC Experience!
@KY Golfer first guy I met in person from the teams. We saw each other in the lobby of the hotel before our practice round and we immediately hit it off. No golf talk either, just family and life. Everyone knows what a great dude he is and I am humbled and honored to be a part of that crew that has seen it firsthand! My new favorite drink is Woodford Reserve and Diet Coke now because of him! I have family in the NE Kentucky/Cinci area and I will be reaching out to you for a round of golf! I'll bring the Woodford and you bring the Diet Coke!
@mantan the man has a sweet tan! The silent assassin, the man that always smiles, the man that is never mad, the blade the heck out of a chip and put it 3 feet from the hole! You have got to be the nicest human I have met in a long time! You will be a single-digit capper in no time! Keep grinding. Has anyone guessed your age correctly yet? I need your face skin routine...hahaha

Last but not least my pards @outlawx the sun brim wearing, Kenny Logans looking, tee ball bombing, son of gun!!! We almost shocked the world kid and I am proud to have been your partner! I know you had a lot and I mean a lot going on during the lead-up to this event. The final piece of the puzzle fell in place on late Friday morning and that is when we began our charge up the leaderboard! Keep grinding and you definitely will be a single-digit golfer in no time soon. Congratulations on the new job, the relocation to DFW area, and your soon-to-be nuptials! If you need a wedding song, I have the perfect one!!

michael jackson GIF

Smooth Criminals out!

I better take this time now to write my recap as I have my thoughts together and a little downtime before the madness of all these customers wanting to purchase Samsung products ;). I tried to type this up last night but it was Mrs Deebo's birthday!

Here we go...
Once upon a time not long ago. When people wore pajamas and lived life slow - that's for all of my old-school hip-hop heads

THP Staff
Thank you thank you thank you for everything that you do for us internet golfers. @JB and @GolferGal put together an excellent experience and menu at Briggs Ranch. I was blown away by Briggs as soon as I entered the property. The staff, the Casitas (#3 had a bunch of winners!!), the food, and most importantly the drinks lol were all top-notch. Thank you for allowing me to experience this wonderful place.

Sponsors
@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter @Foredagolf hats off to all of you fine gentlemen for sponsoring this experience! The swag list was incredible! Like my partner mentioned in his write-up, my favorite swag item by far is the driver headcover. You could have gone iron patch or stickers, nope each and every logo was embroidered on! Absolutely phenomenal! I was able to speak to each of you and I want to sincerely thank you for your time to school me on WorldWide Golf. As a sales rep by profession, I had tons of questions and you answered them all!

Teams
When Worlds Collide
@JB and @jdtox these dudes can flat out golf their ball. First time playing with both of these gentlemen on Day 1 and it was an absolute blast! I know @jdtox was mad at me when I did not give him that 5-foot putt on a hole early in the match but I could not see because JBs elbow was blocking the sun and the hole..lol

Team Purgatory @Scribble as a first-timer in an experience you were awesome! I was able to get to know you better at our practice round and kicking it with you on the property! I hope to see you at another event soon. God bless you as you must be an angel from heaven sent from above...why? You had the one and only @blazinden as your partner...lol!!
@blazinden my neighbor by only about 25 minutes. Sorry, it took flying halfway across the country to finally get a round in with you. My man, I can see why you are a legend around here. Not @ScoFoBG legendary status but you are certainly up there. Let's not fly to play golf next time.

Team Whiskey Business @baylrballa I am shocked you did not create some type of poll while we were at Briggs. It was a pleasure meeting you sir! I look forward to teeing it up with you very soon...just let me get my liver examined before we play! Your shoe game is fire not as fire as mine of course.
@MarMill my Rivalry partner, the order a pizza on the first tee for the family partner, the #1 dentist in Oklahoma, man it was great seeing you again! Not happy we did not get a chance to tee it up in competition but I heard you played well and that is no shock to me. Until next time my dude!

Team Data Simulation @Iceman! if you ever try to steal my J's again you will lose a few fingers and maybe a hand..lol!! You were the calm, cool, smooth guy at the experience. Not gonna lie seeing your name on the CTP sign at #17 2 days in a row I was slightly jealous. Two wonderful shots!
@Nerdy I have found a driving instructor in the Columbus area that specializes in parking. He will give you a call shortly! Great meeting you as well sir! We shared lots of laughs and good conversations over the 3 days. I have family in the Columbus area and I will be reaching out to set up a round with you when I get out there. No worries, I will drive myself to the golf course...lol

Team Southern Twang (CASITA 3 Mates) @Parrot you were definitely missed sir. I was looking forward to hanging with you and teeing it up with you at Briggs. Congrats on the nod for the 2025 WWGC Experience!
@KY Golfer first guy I met in person from the teams. We saw each other in the lobby of the hotel before our practice round and we immediately hit it off. No golf talk either, just family and life. Everyone knows what a great dude he is and I am humbled and honored to be a part of that crew that has seen it firsthand! My new favorite drink is Woodford Reserve and Diet Coke now because of him! I have family in the NE Kentucky/Cinci area and I will be reaching out to you for a round of golf! I'll bring the Woodford and you bring the Diet Coke!
@mantan the man has a sweet tan! The silent assassin, the man that always smiles, the man that is never mad, the blade the heck out of a chip and put it 3 feet from the hole! You have got to be the nicest human I have met in a long time! You will be a single-digit capper in no time! Keep grinding. Has anyone guessed your age correctly yet? I need your face skin routine...hahaha

Last but not least my pards @outlawx the sun brim wearing, Kenny Logans looking, tee ball bombing, son of gun!!! We almost shocked the world kid and I am proud to have been your partner! I know you had a lot and I mean a lot going on during the lead-up to this event. The final piece of the puzzle fell in place on late Friday morning and that is when we began our charge up the leaderboard! Keep grinding and you definitely will be a single-digit golfer in no time soon. Congratulations on the new job, the relocation to DFW area, and your soon-to-be nuptials! If you need a wedding song, I have the perfect one!!

michael jackson GIF

Smooth Criminals out!
Anytime you're in the area man. Would love that
Tv Land Car GIF by #Impastor

Just remember there’s no such thing as more late. Once late you are just late, wether it’s seconds or years.IMG_0096.jpeg
In other news I am looking for a new cross-border shipping service, because not only did these guys not let me know this had arrived March 4 they had the audacity to charge me storage fees because it was beyond 30 days!

Regardless, thanks to @MarMill and @baylrballa

Here we go...

THP Staff

Sponsors

Teams
When Worlds Collide

michael jackson GIF

Smooth Criminals out!
#knockemouttheboxRick

That song has been stuck in my head since reading this!

Casita 3 is where is was at! Cool to hang out with you and @outlawx - especially since we didn’t get a chance to play in the same group.

Been saying “sure no problem” to my wife and kids😂

IMG_1898.jpeg

Forgot the Pro shop picture.

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563
Oh my goodness!!!

I tried to keep up live but ended up skimming a lot. Going back through the thread though and reading everything. The swag you all got was out of this world fantastic. That headcover is amazeballs. Y'all got hooked the eff up. So awesome!!

@KY Golfer
That bag looks fantastic. I wonder if it will make an appearance at WWGC 25.

I'll post my recaps / go through the thread in a few weeks.

Scott Perry on Off Course this week just dropped.

Scott Perry on Off Course this week just dropped.
That was a fun listen. Scott is such a great guy. And fun to hear him tell share about WWG and last week. And the glory of the taco truck.

The sponsors were absolutely amazing!!

Back