Live Update Thread: 2017 Ultimate Club Testing with Titleist

Got mine as well. Prov1x with the 718 logo. Seeing how I never tapped into my first dozen because I never lost the Prov1x's I brought with me (Leave me alone Golfinnut) I have two dozen with the 718 logo.
Too funny!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Got a package from THP yesterday. Had a dozen ProV1s in it with the 718 logo like the ones we got at the event. I suppose its for being lucky enough to get teamed up with good partners and win both days.
You're welcome! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Had to go back & go through this thread again. It was so much fun! Great time had by everyone & I can't wait for the next one.

Had to go back & go through this thread again. It was so much fun! Great time had by everyone & I can't wait for the next one.

yeah it was a great follow at a great venue!

Just went back to read this thread again. Some fun times that weekend. Cant wait for the next one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just went back to read this thread again. Some fun times that weekend. Cant wait for the next one

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I've reread this many times since the event as this was my first THP event. Fun times indeed. Getting to play the last day with Mike G. was awesome but I owe him. He carried me off the tee as my long game was crap. He was so laid back and i enjoyed getting to know him better, learn about his family, and occasionally hit some decent shots. Chris, we didn't get to play together at the event but let's remedy that. We live in the same state and get to experience the THP Championship later this year. Let's get our Titleist irons out on the course sometime soon!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back