CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 Budget Golf Championship with Bag Boy

The moosen half of #AneemUp had a bit of a late start this morning. Damn time zone changes lol
Good thing you planned like a professional and came in early to get acclimated.

Good thing you planned like a professional and came in early to get acclimated.
Was part of the plan. But it was funny waking up thinking it was early and Neil had been up for two or three hours lol

Was part of the plan. But it was funny waking up thinking it was early and Neil had been up for two or three hours lol
He does seem like a wake up at 4am type of guy

Alright, hope this doesn’t jinx you guys but going with We The People.

If you are in this event and haven’t listened or watched WGP from this week, you are doing it wrong.

IMG_7839.jpeg
Out here grinding with pards

*not Ballyhack and won’t post any more of the course. Just wanted people to know lol

View attachment 9179388

*not Ballyhack and won’t post any more of the course. Just wanted people to know lol
mmmmmm. That's a nice bag you've got there :love:
Are all the pockets currently being used or is it somewhat stripped down?

Xthor pulled one of these this morning to wake you up with the smell of fresh bacon frying?

This is frightening considering they are in the same cottage as us. :oops: @Muchmore18 I hope you don't sleepwalk

View attachment 9179388

Let's get it!

The rest of the field will see this and it's over. This is for @xThor since him and my son had a very long and in-depth conversation about Saitama

Will be attached via golf cart flag poles we got from the dynamic brands website!

View attachment 9179384
I really wish you guys would have checked with me on this one first. Let me reach out to Ballyhack and make sure they are okay with it as they are not fond of altering carts even temporarily.

Apologies for what sounds like harsh rules, we don’t mean them to be, but we are dealing with properties that have some pretty unique rules and playing middle man.

I really wish you guys would have checked with me on this one first. Let me reach out to Ballyhack and make sure they are okay with it as they are not fond of altering carts even temporarily.

Apologies for what sounds like harsh rules, we don’t mean them to be, but we are dealing with properties that have some pretty unique rules and playing middle man.
Understood

mmmmmm. That's a nice bag you've got there :love:
Are all the pockets currently being used or is it somewhat stripped down?
Full on pockets!

Back