CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Friday evening we kick off the 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope where two teams battle it out at beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club. Playing alongside @GavinwithaR1 and @jenisontheforum from Shot Scope, two teams of THPers are ready to share the entire learning experience with you.

The Prize
Just because you are not at Ballyhack with us does not mean you can’t win from the 2023 Data Experience. The lucky prediction winner will receive a prize pack full of Shot Scope and THP goodies including equipment. This is one contest, you will want to enter and follow along to see how you did.

The 2023 Data Experience with Shot Scope

The Contest
Pick which team you think will win and post it in this thread. Team Gavin or Team Jen.

Then you can follow along in this thread for the action and experience kicking off Friday evening.

The Teams
Team Jen
@jenisontheforum
@TWright971
@PPFour12

Team Gavin
@GavinwithaR1
@Ludin
@Golfers Anonymous

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Meet and Greet the Shot Scope Team with a private steak dinner and then head to putting green for tips under the lights.
Saturday Morning: Range Time with Gavin and Jen and then 18 Holes of Team Golf
Saturday Afternoon: Lunch Break and then 9 More Holes
Saturday Evening: Private Cottage Dinner Going Over Data
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Ballyhack followed by Lunch at Course
Then Depart

Each team will be playing Best Ball per hole.
Day 1 will be a shamble and you will be playing with your team along with your forecaddie. Handicapped of course, the best score on the hole is what will count. So team Shamble with 1 score counting.

Day 2 will be the same best ball per hole, but you will be playing your own drives. We will flip the script so you will be playing with the opposite captain and their scores will not count for your team. So it is up to you to get the job done, but of course they will help you throughout the round.

This live thread will kick off on Friday evening and will be filled with tons of Shot Scope information. If you have questions you want answered directly from the source, ask them below.

Do not forget to make your pick on which team wins the 2023 Data Experience and then follow along to see how it all goes down over the course of the week and if you could win an amazing box of prizes from Shot Scope and THP.

Continue reading...

Live thread up. I've got Team Gavin in this one.

I’m going Team Gavin

Team Gavin. This will be a great follow!

Can’t wait for this one to get started. I’ll say it first Team Jen for the win!!!

I’m assuming the nine after lunch will be a shamble as well? Will the Goat Track be played?

• Admin
I’m assuming the nine after lunch will be a shamble as well? Will the Goat Track be played?
If participants have time and would like to, they can definitely play the Goat Track.

Let’s go!!! I’ll roll with Team Jen!

This is going to be a fun follow.

Team Gavin gets it done.

Let's go team Jen.

I can't wait to hear about Gavin's huge drives again though.

Traveling to see some grands this weekend so not sure I'll be able to follow much. Should be fantastic time to be at Ballyhack.

Let's go Team @GavinwithaR1 ! Gotta go with my boy @Ludin ! I heard he had some pretty fire shafts in his bag!

Coin flip says team Gavin wins a close one! Hope everyone has a blast and I can't wait to follow along!

Team Jen!

I'll say Team Jen for the win(y)(y)

Team Jen.

Can't wait to follow on this one.

Give me Team Gavin on this one.

I'll go with Team Gavin if he in fact has an R1

I’m going with team Gavin on this one

Back