CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Let's see how a panorama does - A view from the 18th tee

1711235479495.png

The trees make the landscape appear flat but there is a lot more up/down and side slope than I expected.

Note to future Briggs Ranch teams - practice ball above feet and ball below feet (very few flat fairway lies exist)

I just went through and looked at all the swag and shadow box that I put together one more time before I begin the countdown to the upgraded (for my ability) irons arrive and just remembered....there will be a golf bag arrive late this year or early next year.... losing and winning all at the same time

@JasonFinleyCG did you pick anything up from the Briggs proshop at all?
Not this time. I have a ton of hats and shirts and tend to try and stick to company owned things if/when possible. I like to take memories and wins usually. At least I have meories!

Not offended, @PiratePenguin and I both use iron covers and were fully expecting grief (more than received) because of our "club condoms" :ROFLMAO:
If you want to be "that guy" and look _____ using them, your choice. Everyone else can just make fun of you. And i did learn something......Callaway Iron covers are not adequate because they do not go all the way to L wedge. Learn something new every time.

No iron covers... be a man... carry a near bladed 4 iron that you didn't think would come into play that was actually in play about 5 different times. Come home and then buy said hybrid you talked yourself out of. ;) :) ~ Hedley

No iron covers... be a man... carry a near bladed 4 iron that you didn't think would come into play that was actually in play about 5 different times. Come home and then buy said hybrid you talked yourself out of. ;) :) ~ Hedley

That Paradym 6 hybrid I picked up from CPO 4 weeks before the event saved my butt more times than I can count. Join the hybrid gang!

Thanks to @PiratePenguin for a cool ball marker. Can’t wait to use this guy. Thanks again!

73324660483__65A9AD45-C756-4C00-8F8E-6E1D514AD01E.jpeg

I wish I had my iron game in the event like I did today.

Not this time. I have a ton of hats and shirts and tend to try and stick to company owned things if/when possible. I like to take memories and wins usually. At least I have meories!
Maybe we run it back next year? And get a W!!

Maybe we run it back next year? And get a W!!
No one deserves it more buddy... you just gotta get out of your own way. Its there. We've all seen it. When it didn't matter the smoothest 175 yard 8 iron I've ever seen.

Little prize package was waiting for me here at Shaft Up #1. Nice box of Chrome Tour and an insanely awesome headcover.

1000012685.jpg

Thats an awesome prize!

Seeing several of the events set up for Briggs Ranch gets me excited for many of you to get to experience such a wonderful property

Seeing several of the events set up for Briggs Ranch gets me excited for many of you to get to experience such a wonderful property
It sure looked great for you guys at the Goat Cup 👍🏼

Back