CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

I have the boot with the spinning spur to give away. Needs to come from within the thread. Who should it go to everyone?
I vote @jlew, his work made following easy, even after having life get in the way at times.

I vote @jlew, his work made following easy, even after having life get in the way at times.
probably a good call here. That stuff makes staying up to speed with the matches so much easier

probably a good call here. That stuff makes staying up to speed with the matches so much easier
Much appreciated gents, but not necessary at all. I enjoy doing the cards and have fun with them!

Bad bunker play by team iron covers wastes a good drive and we’re back down one
How offended was your partner that he was classified by iron covers? :ROFLMAO:

Darth Fresca prevails.

Well played, everyone. It was a blast following along.
So the key to beating JB is to drink all the fresca before he gets any? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They dont have it at Ballyhack very often and we still won.
SO probably a stupid question, but is this like the Fresca from many years ago? I haven't had it since I was a kid, but loved it then. I know I know, I need to get out. lol Legitimate question though.

Casually playing front nine with Mike and Bunker having a few Transfusions! Doesn’t get better than this!
THP events are like no other!

SO probably a stupid question, but is this like the Fresca from many years ago? I haven't had it since I was a kid, but loved it then. I know I know, I need to get out. lol Legitimate question though.
Yes.
And its glorious.

The truth is I dont really drink it much. It became a thing because I did have one and I won a couple of matches afterwards.
So now its a thing and I embrace the fun.
I dont drink a ton of alcohol and really never do on the course.

Yes.
And its glorious.

The truth is I dont really drink it much. It became a thing because I did have one and I won a couple of matches afterwards.
So now its a thing and I embrace the fun.
I dont drink a ton of alcohol and really never do on the course.
Oh man! I'm going to have to find some. I loved that stuff growing up. Completely get it. I don't drink a ton anymore either, so I can understand that. Definitely a great option on the course.

Alrighty, I took the entries submitted by Team Brennan stans and set up a random selector in Excel and the winner of a snazzy Briggs Ranch Boot ball marker is....

@Kenomikes 🎉

I'll shoot you a message for your address.

Thanks again to all the Team Brennan supporters. (y)

Alrighty, I took the entries submitted by Team Brennan stans and set up a random selector in Excel and the winner of a snazzy Briggs Ranch Boot ball marker is....

@Kenomikes 🎉

I'll shoot you a message for your address.

Thanks again to all the Team Brennan supporters. (y)
Thank you for this and congratulations @Kenomikes

Hate that I missed everything and still catching up. Got about 67 pages left to read through, but enjoying reading all the answers to the questions and posts from participants. Heck of a Day 1 and great golf played. Nothing like THP events!

Back