Live Update Thread: The Foundry with Evolve Golf

MWard;n8907537 said:
“Sir, we don’t accept cash here”

Welp

It's 2019, you don't have venmo? What's wrong with you. :alien:

That is a fancy place you're at, enjoy it.

OITW;n8907539 said:
It's 2019, you don't have venmo? What's wrong with you. :alien:

That is a fancy place you're at, enjoy it.

Can I write a check....? lol

Awesome stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who jumped in and got Small Batch metals? They came out so good.

That building looks perfectly old-school.

I may be on the Evolve site and see something exciting.... now if only I could hack.

Molten;n8907552 said:
I may be on the Evolve site and see something exciting.... now if only I could hack.

There is a small batch thread also up with a login for people who want to buy some really cool stuff right now

JB;n8907554 said:
There is a small batch thread also up with a login for people who want to buy some really cool stuff right now

Darn - I thought that was an old thread! Grrrr. In there now!

Yep this course is gonna murder me

JB;n8907554 said:

Mad e a purchase, waiting for the next reveal

Molten;n8907557 said:
Darn - I thought that was an old thread! Grrrr. In there now!

Yes sir. I cannot tell you how cool the bottle opener and bag tag are. So freaking well done.

MWard;n8907559 said:
Yep this course is gonna murder me

The Dye course can eat your lunch. Nicklaus course is much more forgiving but they are both in impeccable shape.

Try not to have too much fun

Carolina Dundee;n8907566 said:
The Dye course can eat your lunch. Nicklaus course is much more forgiving but they are both in impeccable shape.

Try not to have too much fun

Marsh right now. Thoughts and prayers

JB;n8907565 said:
Yes sir. I cannot tell you how cool the bottle opener and bag tag are. So freaking well done.

I only got the bag tag to try to spread the wealth, but if the bottle opener is still sitting there later, no promises.

baylrballa;n8907574 said:
I only got the bag tag to try to spread the wealth, but if the bottle opener is still sitting there later, no promises.

The bag tag is one of my favorites. Its so different than the other stuff that is out there.

JB;n8907550 said:
Who jumped in and got Small Batch metals? They came out so good.

Picked up the bottle opener and I currently don’t have one in my bag. Damn that looks fantastic!

Have fun with the round.

MWard;n8907571 said:
Marsh right now. Thoughts and prayers

Hopefully you have a strong cord tied to your waist.....

mmaynard11;n8907587 said:
Picked up the bottle opener and I currently don’t have one in my bag. Damn that looks fantastic!

The bottle opener is very tempting. But I already have the tool from the previous THP Foundry tour so I left it to spread the wealth. Now the bag tag was a different story. I missed out last time and it was the first thing I grabbed.

Minor weather delay due to lightning, which is good because the first hole just scared the heck out of us

MWard;n8907599 said:
Bogey to start, nothin like a second hole into the wind par 3

Club up.

MWard;n8907599 said:
Bogey to start, nothin like a second hole into the wind par 3

Want me to FedEx you my driving iron? It is the perfect club for hitting into the wind...

MWard;n8907601 said:
Minor weather delay due to lightning, which is good because the first hole just scared the heck out of us

That lightning is delaying my seafood and margs : )

Back