CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Look what showed up in a fun blue box today…. #TeamWalker

MCraft V in Blue. Will be posting my thoughts in that thread but wow is it stunning and feels great. Awesome that they included a weight kit to really get it dialed in.

View attachment 9129336
So dope! I need to go try that model again. It surprised me the last time I tried it.

What an honor and privilege it was to play in the 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno. Thank you again @JB @GolferGal @Vosh68 @texasranger2012 for the experience, the insider knowledge, the conversation, the golf at TPC Sawgrass and most importantly a beautiful set of 923 HMP irons, T22 blue wedges and my personal rocket launcher the Hi-Fli 3 iron. Those that watched the live stream of 17 at TPC Sawgrass witness me hit an okay enough 8 iron to win the CTP and the awesome prize that comes with the win. Welp ladies and gentlemen may I present you with the awesome prize!!! Side bar: I have no clue how caddies carry this bag. My wife says oh boy it's gonna be hard for you to keep that bag clean, ummm no mam this bag is never leaving the office.
20221125_150907.jpg
20221125_150845.jpg
20221125_150753.jpg
20221125_150831.jpg

What an honor and privilege it was to play in the 2022 Victory Cup with Mizuno. Thank you again @JB @GolferGal @Vosh68 @texasranger2012 for the experience, the insider knowledge, the conversation, the golf at TPC Sawgrass and most importantly a beautiful set of 923 HMP irons, T22 blue wedges and my personal rocket launcher the Hi-Fli 3 iron. Those that watched the live stream of 17 at TPC Sawgrass witness me hit an okay enough 8 iron to win the CTP and the awesome prize that comes with the win. Welp ladies and gentlemen may I present you with the awesome prize!!! Side bar: I have no clue how caddies carry this bag. My wife says oh boy it's gonna be hard for you to keep that bag clean, ummm no mam this bag is never leaving the office.
View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
That things is 🔥🔥 congrats!!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807

That bag is sooo clean.. whew 😰
Congrats again @Deebo76

Great looking bag!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
Congrats! Jealous of that one.

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
Looks good.

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807

My goodness that is one sexy bag!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807

So good!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
Ya, that is 🔥

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807

Holy ****, that's fantastic mate! So glad I was with you on 17.

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
The bag looks so pristine, congrats again on a absolutely stunning looking bag.

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
So happy for you brother!!! Looks beautiful!!!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
That looks so good!!!

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
So dope! Congrats again!

hubba hubba @Deebo76

that thing is beautiful

View attachment 9137804
View attachment 9137805
View attachment 9137806
View attachment 9137807
That's incredible. Congrats again @Deebo76

Back