jeffg21

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Tired of stalking the board, figured it was time to join in on the fun.
Been away from the game while chasing my twin boys throughout competitive baseball. Now that they are playing school baseball and I actually have some free time, I started hitting balls at the range at the end of last year and was all ready to start playing in the spring. Then life happened and I spent the first half of the year battling cancer, which after a follow up scan, looks like I have beaten it.
I have played 9 holes probably 15-20 times working on getting strength back and ready to dive in with both feet and load up on new everything this year. Looking forward to the interactions and I hope everyone has a happy new year.

Jeff

Welcome! Glad you made the wise decision to join in the fun and awesome news about beating the dreaded cancer!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: jump right in and enjoy the board. I lurked for almost a year and don't regret a thing about joining. Glad to hear you seem to have beaten that crap cancer!

Welcome! Lots of fun things going on around here. Congrats on the positive news!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP. This is a good place to be!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Wow, what a year. Welcome officially to the forum.

Welcome to THP

Well welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome. Happy that you found your way here.

Welcome to THP!

Glad to hear the positive news. F cancer!

Welcome to THP

:welcome: Happy to have you with us.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP. Glad to hear you beat your cancer. #Survivor.

Welcome to the greatest website in the universe.

Happy to hear you've won your previous struggle, by comparison your struggle with golf should be easy! Welcome back!

Welcome to the forum! And F cancer!

Welcome to THP! Congrats on beating cancer too! Hopefully it makes the golf that much sweeter.

Back