Longest drive - Last round

I had one today that was 271 carry slightly downwind with only 6 yards of roll with the soft conditions. It set me up for a birdie.

Just short of 280 last Saturday.

Today didn't count, cuz driver was dog crap. The round before that... 276 + or - 9 feet. That's the most accurate I could get with my GPS. That was just under 260 carry with some good roll. No wind. Nice, tight draw.

297...drove the ball well today.

291 according to GPS. I hit a couple longer, but they were nowhere near the fairway. :D

321 yards. There was very much a cart path involved

Conservatively speaking, probably around 235, dead center in the middle of the FW

Yesterday, lol at my driver. I kept hitting low on the clubface bullets. Since it was relatively soft they scooted but not much. In play but no distance. On hole 10 (my hole 1) I hit a 4i 247. That was the furthest any ball travelled off the tee for me yesterday. I did crank one probably 325 from the tee on hole 8 (my 17) but I never found it. I had a couple hooks I MIGHT have hit further than 247, but they were so far left I didn't bother measuring them.

I'm a lost soul on the tee right now. If I can continue to whack the ball straight in the 225-250 range with a knockdown draw with my 4i that goes straight, next year might be the year of the 4i. I should probably just try to find a set matching 2i and sell off my driver collection. A consistent club that goes 250-265 would be golden for me. Right now I'm facing a Jackyl and Hyde driver situation. Some days it's a huge weapon. Some days it's not only a detriment to my game but most would laugh and scoff at my claims of hitting it far. I hit it probably 10 times yesterday and the only one that was remotely long was lost in leaves left of the green. The other nine I'd have hit my 4i almost as far if not further.

Golf is hard.

304 yd par four I got a nice 282 yd drive. Nice chip up and made par.

304 yd par four I got a nice 282 yd drive. Nice chip up and made par.

Lol! At least you made par:). I'm the king of driving to just off a par 4 and making bogey from there.

About 270, which was pretty good in mid 40 degree weather.
Bad thing is I hit it through the FW into a monster FW bunker that took me 3 shots to get out of.

deda28fd8c1b29ec591c8e9de19173d6.jpg

338yds using Taylormade Practice balls 52* weather. I had a lesson at Profectus Golf in Nashville, hitting out of the bay numbers by Trackman. Felt good with swing all day, very happy with those numbers.
648812394a1f7c697355370cf282ff65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

338yds using Taylormade Practice balls 52* weather. I had a lesson at Profectus Golf in Nashville, hitting out of the bay numbers by Trackman. Felt good with swing all day, very happy with those numbers.
648812394a1f7c697355370cf282ff65.jpg

Wow! You've gotta work on that AOA:)

Love the CHS though. The numbers don't make a ton of sense to me looking at them. For example, 1 and 4 are almost identical. #1 went 30ft higher than 4 despite launching lower and having close to identical smash and spin rates. I'm not questioning them, it's just strange data to me.

I love seeing SS numbers like that! Keep smiting that ball:)

1 is way off unless some crazy wind gust according to flightscope optimizer.

Not sure, we were in a bay hitting to an open range. We were using his Trackman I'm assuming it was reasonably accurate?
Would it make a difference if we were inside hitting out?
The 338 was mashed, but was about 20 more yards than any of the other drives. Hard to tell the difference between 318 & 338 from the tee box/range bay.

So here's something weird..when he sent the Trackman Results, it was the original image. However I noticed it didn't have my hybrid results. So I shot him an email and I'm not sure if he trimmed the outliers or if there was a glitch, but that 338 isn't even on there now. My best now is 322yds..Sorry to confuse..I'm confused too

9ec44dfc3351119b815bd50ced88fce9.jpg
c2e1fbefdf89774ca516bb6922a6b45b.jpg

So here's something weird..when he sent the Trackman Results, it was the original image. However I noticed it didn't have my hybrid results. So I shot him an email and I'm not sure if he trimmed the outliers or if there was a glitch, but that 338 isn't even on there now. My best now is 322yds..Sorry to confuse..I'm confused too

9ec44dfc3351119b815bd50ced88fce9.jpg
c2e1fbefdf89774ca516bb6922a6b45b.jpg

I wouldn't stress. The 1 number just stood out as way off. You clearly have great club head speed. Just get the launch conditions a bit more optimal and you will average 10-20 yards farther.

I definitely think there's room for improvement. Consistency is my Achilles heel..

I definitely think there's room for improvement. Consistency is my Achilles heel..

I feel your consistency pain that's for sure, lol. I've shot a -6 66 this year. I've also shot a +32 104. Most lately have been closer to the 104. Last revision my HC went from 6.2 (I think) to an 8.8 (that one I'm sure of). I need this offseason to work out some swing flaws-as in my entire swing is flawed and I'm going to reinvent it this winter.

Got ahold of one on a par 5 yesterday for 325 right down the middle. Left 211 to the pin and hit the 4 hybrid pin high just left in the rough. Why can’t I swing like that all of the time lol.

274 today. Followed by a 250 yard 5W on a 501+ par 5.

Unfortunately, I flew the green and had to settle for par.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back