Longest drive - Last round

Played a fun round with a couple THP'ers.

I tried out an Even Flow Blue 65 gm 6.0 that @dwchockey13 had in his Epic.

I talked him into buying it even though it wasn't really for sale.

After hitting it on the range I decided I needed it like I need oxygen.

So I over-payed him and walked away happy.

Had drives of 262, 264, 265, and 279.

Only hit 6 FIR but a had a fair number just a little in the rough.

It was nice having a driver again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Had a downhill one for 296. Was 61 yards out and got a bogie. I hate golf sometimes.

258 today. Cold weather and windy conditions put a damper on distance.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
298 with topographic assistance.

Flat drive out to about 230 yards from the blue tees. From there, the fairway drops off to three separate and distinct levels.

I hit it really well, caught a slope and even on a very soggy course was nicely rewarded.

Had a downhill one for 296. Was 61 yards out and got a bogie. I hate golf sometimes.
Dude, I hit a 330ish 3wd a couple rounds ago and ended up with a bogey from 30ish yards out. I feel your pain.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Had a 304 drive with 41 left. Got a bogie again. I need to work on my short game. This is getting ridiculous.

291 yards. I have been playing a wet course with very little roll lately. I would hit a nice drive there and the GPS would show 250 - 260. Played at a different course yesterday and its great to see some longer tee shots.

280 something on the 18th. I'd been poor off the tee all round but just went for it on the 18th.
Couldn't see a thing as I was driving straight into the sun but to my pleasant surprise I found the ball sat bang in the middle of the fairway.

306 with 51 left to the pin. Holed out my 2nd shot for eagle.

276 today. Managed pin high in two (driver, 3W) on a 522 yard par 5. Had to settle for par---but had already blown up the scorecard so didn't matter.

Had several other drives of 269-254.

Also managed to pound waaaaay too many into the trees (maybe a few pools and driveways).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

261 in the AM round on the Ocean Course.
250 in the PM round.
257 on Sunday at The Conservatory.

Back