Longest drive - Last round

279 today. Gradually getting driver back on track with lessons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

According to the GPS on the cart, a wind aided 240 on very soft fairways with limited roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

310. The secret to hitting long in a mud pit is get 2 bounces on the path.

271 non path assisted.

Yesterday hole number #7 at TPC Boston. 317 yds to win the long drive contest.

270 with a 3wood. It's not braggin... my driver did not work well for me that day and I used a lot of my 3wood.

291 on a 403 yard hole and somehow I missed the green with my GW and made bogey☹️

282 was the longest today

291 on a 403 yard hole and somehow I missed the green with my GW and made bogey☹️

You're lucky then sir, lol. I absolutely obliterated one on a short par 5 a couple rounds back and had GW in for my second. I missed the green pin high but just left and was left with a severe downhill lie. I got it on but 50 feet away and then three putted for a stupid bogey. Went 350+ with my first and then took 5 to get down from 145. Silly game anyways.

I had two wind-assisted drives that were somewhere in that 280-295 range. One really surprised me and I was looking for the ball 30 yards short of where it was lying, and the other I knew that I crushed.

Geez, I haven't played in an entire month. That's depressing.

Best drive a month ago today was 289. I was driving the ball well, but nothing really better than 250-260, so pushing 300 was an extra nice feeling. Even if it was only one hole.

I wish I always had good driving days...

Hit 2, yes only 2, drives on the button yesterday...longest was 245...carry was about 240 which is good for me

282 today. Left me within easy 5W distance of an accessible par 5 green.

I made an easy par but missed the green short right.

Chip and two putt.

Per Darthweasel’s app, 228 yards. Given that it was early in the morning, cold and that’s gotta be just about all carry, I’ll take it.

268 into a 25 mph wind. While that was nice the fact I only missed one fairway (3 yard miss) in 25-30 mph winds was what made me really happy.

Only 218 on Friday. That is slightly concerning, given the results all summer.

I sold my driver to my playing partner on the way to the first tee, so...235 w/ my 4w.

260 wind assisted 3 wood, crashed, soft fairway...
1st round with it, called a Modart (JDM), loving the face and launch....

A smoking unofficial guesstimate: 205 yards. That’s right, you read that correctly.

205 yards of spinny goodness. Leaped off the driver face with the same sound as a street hockey ball wristed into a metal paint can. The towering shot was from the cliff we stood upon, dropping scores of feet down, with my shot creating a sweet parabolic arc, that ran for feet after it hit the ground, with a meaty thud.

Probably 255-260 total on Sunday. But the ground was wet from rain the day before, I could tell I was swinging slower since it was cold, and the Srixom QST I was playing is too soft. Overall though, I was getting consistent drives around 250 though with 9 out 13 fairways hit.

A smoking unofficial guesstimate: 205 yards. That’s right, you read that correctly.

205 yards of spinny goodness. Leaped off the driver face with the same sound as a street hockey ball wristed into a metal paint can. The towering shot was from the cliff we stood upon, dropping scores of feet down, with my shot creating a sweet parabolic arc, that ran for feet after it hit the ground, with a meaty thud.
Your description allows the mind to picture your experience as if I was standing next to you. Surely you are a writer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Got the hard winter conditions going on. Hit a 3 iron 265 after I hit it thin and it ran forever. Longest driver was around 290 wind and hard ground assisted.

Per Arccos it was a wind-assisted 276 yard 3W. And the wind yestersay was no joke.

Longest driver all day was 253.

Not making good/consistent driver face contact for the past several weeks.

I've recently been hitting my 3W farther most days.

I'm struggling to figure this out.

Per Arccos it was a wind-assisted 276 yard 3W. And the wind yestersay was no joke.

Longest driver all day was 253.

Not making good/consistent driver face contact for the past several weeks.

I've recently been hitting my 3W farther most days.

I'm struggling to figure this out.

You are a beast, sitting in the airport on the way home. Enjoy the round today, I wish I was there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You are a beast, sitting in the airport on the way home. Enjoy the round today, I wish I was there.

Thanks! And likewise.

Maybe we can get out next weekend.

Thanks! And likewise.

Maybe we can get out next weekend.

With any luck this is the last trip of the year, I have more vacation coming then weeks to use it...

Back