Looking for new hybrid: Mashie+ or Adams A12??

Andrew858

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a 3 hybrid and was thinking between these two. Anybody have any input on them? or any other recommendations for a 3 hybrid?
Thanks

Two solid choices, hit them both and see which is for you. Best bet is to visit a store that has both and hit them on a monitor, then while at the store see if they will fit you by comparing the one you hit best with other offerings in the store.

I dont think you can make a wrong choice honestly. Flip a coin if you have to make a decision without hitting them.

I currently game the Mashie M3 and it is the best club in my bag. Flies straight, I can work the ball both ways, easy easy easy to hit off of the fairway and tee box. I absolutely love it.

I also have hit the A12 and found it the same.

Callaway X-Hot. Just try it out and you can thank me later

I spent time with a120S and the Mashie. Liked both of them very much. I think price would make the Mashie the more attractive option at this point, but hard to go wrong with either.

Two very good options. The mashie is an excellent club, as evidenced by my sig. Easy to hit up in the air and straight and it is quite cost effective. The Adams is a touch longer, I've found, and is a quality club as well but it is more expensive. Good luck with your choice.

I have the mashie+ #2 hybrid it is easy to hit, gets good distance , nice shaft and it is so inexpensive. Bought mine on ebay auction like new condition with headcover , could not find a mark on it $26.00. That said for me the best hybrid is the callaway razr 3 ( 21 degree, I bag that one) plain old razr not the razr x or razr tour. I so badly wanted to get the razr in a 2 hybrid, but I don't think callaway offered it in a 2h, only could find a 2h in a razr tour or a razr x, so I got the mashie+..

I picked up a couple of the Adams V4 last fall. Only play two times with them before winter set in. I did play last week in NV and without any warm up hit them like I had them in the bag for years. Sold, long, straight with no hooks. For me that is saying something

Haven't hit the Adams but I love my M3. By far the best 3 hybrid I've owned.

I have an a12 3 hybrid and it is a very solid club. The mashie wasnt for me but you should try them out and see which you like best. If that's not an option you really can't go wrong with either.

Back