Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1.Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No, do not own one.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Usually play with friends that have one. Lots of different options and get stuck analyzing options and across the spectrum and end up backing off of purchase.

Hi I am new to the forum but I am glad I found this community.
1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? No I don’t.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I didn’t have the budget to buy one.

1) currently using a Ben Sayers XF second hand range finder.
2) At the moment I found that even though I have the range finder in my bag I often end up asking somebody I’m playing with for a distance as I find my current model very temperamental. Would love to see how a more accurate range finder could benefit my game and help me shave a few strokes.

1. No I do not
2. Currently use Arrcos and looking for a new rangefinder. I golf 5 days a week and realized a rangefinder would be much easier to have and use than my phone.

1. No I currently do no use a rangefinder.
2. I have never bought one, mainly because I haven't thought I would get the value out of it for what they cost. Some rounds I use GPS on my phone through "GRINT", or now a days some golf carts have the GPS of the course on them. Not sure how accurate either of those are, but thats all I've ever used.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?
No, I use a gps watch.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?
Use an old garmin S1 watch that has F/M/B distance.

Last edited:
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9023765

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell V4

The Voice Caddie SL2
The Voice Caddie SL2 Laser with GPS is the most advanced rangefinder on the market. From the picture alone, you can see how many features this unit has and if you missed our review, you can find it here.

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this laser review and testing.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Yes I do
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell V4

1. Yes
2. I use both my arccos caddie app to get my front, middle, back yardages, and then my precision pro slope nx7 for the pin distance.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now?
Yes
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?
I currently use the Gogogo sport Vpro rangefinder.

1. No I do not
2. I have not yet purchased one, or a dedicated GPS unit. I am now approaching my game from a data driven POV so these are part of the next wave.

1. Yes
2. Precision Pro NX9 Slope

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell v3 slope.

Thanks for the opportunity!

THP continues to provide incredible opportunities!
1) Yes
2) Shot Scope PRO L1

I haven't had an updated range finder since I've been using the Bushnell Tour V3, non-slope version. It's time to get with the times (y)

2. If so, Which Model? Precision Pro RGC Edition

1. No I do not currently use one.
2. Have started thinking about using one

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Bushnell Tour V5

Laser and GPS? Yes please...the perfect combo I would think !

I do not and have never used a rangefinder ( although some of the guys I play with do and they sometimes call out distances, particularly on par threes ).. I have just always used a handheld GPS and my current gives me front, back , center distance to hazards, distance to various point on the fairway when I mark them and does it pretty quickly. I have just never considered a rangefinder because im not sure it would make a significant difference so I have stuck with what I am used to.

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? Actually not, but I'm searching for.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I use a golfwatch, Laser rangefinder have beendet too expansive actually. But would love to have one.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? SereneLife SLGRF20SL. Pretty cheap rangefinder that I got for Christmas a few years back. It seems to be mostly accurate when comparing to other people's rangefinder distances, but has difficulty picking up some pins and often will give me distances to trees behind greens instead of pins...which leads to mistakes on club selection and lost balls 😢 I'd love to see if a different model does a better job picking pins and the hybrid GPS option would be awesome to have for other situations!

Back