Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie T8 Golf GPS Watch

I DO NOT use a gps, I use a Blue Tees Range Finder. I would love to test the watch!

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? Yes
2. If so, Which Model? Garmin approach s60

1. No
2. I use a gps app on my phone.

No I don't use a GPS watch now, use a rangefinder.

Haven't had extra cash for a watch this season

I cannot stand a watch on my wrist but Voice Caddie has my attention with the SL2 rangefinder.

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? No.
2. If not, why not? Just use a laser but would prefer a GPS watch.

Don't need one - I have a T8.

But I am interested in this review because I am not getting everything out of the watch's features.

But I like it and grew accustomed to it being on my wrist

Thx.

Last edited:
1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? NO
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have used a GPS app on my phone and a laser rangefinder.

But I'd like to try one. It would take an item out of my pocket.

I do not use a gps watch.
I have attempted to use an app on my phone but the delay is want worth it and recently I purchased a cheap rangefinder. Prior to that I just attempted to use the course markers and guess yardage. I didnโ€™t understand how helpful detailed yardage can be during a round for even a high handicapper as myself. Would love to try a watch as it should be faster and easier to carry than my current rangefinder.

I have a Tag Heur watch that I think is GPS compatible but I don't have a golf app on the watch.

I am SO in for this.

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? - I do not, haven't for a couple years.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? - I haven't used one because rangefinders and handhelds seemed to be the better option when I last looked and bought. I didn't like the bulk and was frustrated at the lack of features. I'm absolutely willing to take a second look at it.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9022086

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now?
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?

The Voice Caddie T8
The Voice Caddie T8 Golf GPS Watch is the most advanced GPS watch on the market that I have tested. The T8 comes equipped with a color touchscreen, gives yardages to the green front/center/back, and offers advanced features such as Active Green (improves accuracy), V-Algorithm (slope calculation), green undulation (indicated with heat map and arrows show break direction), putt view (shows elevation and distance to pin) smart green (touch pin-placement), course views (yardages to hazards and bunkers).

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this GPS watch review and testing.

1. Yes
2. Garmin Fenix 5

1. Yes.
2. Shot Scope V3.

The additional graphics on the VC are very appealing.

I donโ€™t actually use a golf gps, but thatโ€™s why I think Iโ€™d be the perfect candidate. Walking in as a face for new people to get on board!

No.

Never purchased one. I currently use a combination of phone apps, laser rangefinders, yardage books and just plain old feel. If this watch can do all of the things you mentioned, I would love to give it a try and report on my findings accordingly.

Thanks for your consideration.

No GPS watch now.

I use SkyCaddy now and trying the new watch would be a great way to compare the systems and technologies. I have been looking at golf watches as I do wear a Fitbit while golfing. I am a secret shopper so I am familiar with writing accurate reviews.

I use arccos caddy but its not great for distances and it has the yearly cost. This would be a great opportunity to try something else

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? No
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Used to have a Garmin watch but the charging cord broke. Been using phone app now. Miss using the watch.

Wow this is absolutely awesome! Great opportunity and I'd love to try it. As always, thanks THP!

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? I do not
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Just have always used a laser rangefinder and haven't had exposure to all that data! I have used a VoiceCaddie hat unit (that talks to you with distance to the green) but I found that I could get all that and more from a laser, and the hat unit was susceptible to moisture.

A: Not now but I have in the past.

A: I used to use Garmin Approach S40, but stopped wearing it because I didn't feel comfortable, so went back to SkyCaddie Touch GPS.

1. No I do not currently use a GPS watch.
2. I tried using my Apple Watch but never did like the way it was on my arm. It has a metal band so it was always clunking around. I mostly use a hand held range finder now. Iโ€™d be interested to try again and see if I can get use to the watch on my arm and being that itโ€™s a dedicated gps watch itโ€™s probably more accurate than running a app from my phone thru my watch.

I currently do not use a GPS watch. I would really like to try one. I use my phone, but freeing up a pocket would be nice!

Back