Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie T8 Golf GPS Watch

This is a great testing opportunity.

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? No
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have used one in the past until it died (Bushnell Neo+) but it's been several years. I've been using a laser almost exclusively for a couple of years because I wanted the option to shoot exact yardages to hazards as my watch didn't give me that info.

1. No, but I've been wanting to try one reeeeal bad.

2. I'm a gps fiend, but historically the watches have seemed a little bulky to me. I don't have large wrists and didn't love the feel of them while swinging. As smart watches have slimmed down these seem to have to, and I've been keen to try one and keep the phone in my pocket more.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Because I have a handheld GPS and a range finder. However, I've been very intrigued with the watch models and have friends who love them, so, I'd love to test and review one.

1.) No
2.) Most of them are quite expensive but I have been considering purchasing one because it seems more efficient than a range finder. Sometimes I think having an exact yardage messes with me rather than having an array of yardages

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? Yes I do, I've always used one. Use them off the course as well for steps, heart rate, etc....
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Garmin Approach S 40 is what I have now. I'd love one with more graphic features.

1. I have never used a watch
2. If not, why not? I have been skeptical of the size and information available. My phone has tons of info and I was always hesitant to switch to a small screen that is hard to read which also may not have as much info.

1. No I do not use a GPS watch
2. I use the GPS on my phone, and have been too cheap to upgrade to a dedicated unit. Also the size of wrist-mounted units seem a bit too bulky.

I don't like wearing a watch. It just seems uncomfortable while playing. That's why I use the SkyCaddie that stays on the cart. ;)
But I'd be interested to see if this is more comfortable.
Good luck to all of those who enter. (y)

1. No
2. I have considered getting a watch for convenience, but I have a Voice Caddie SL1 rangefinder that can double as a GPS, if necessary.

Yes please. I have a Garmin S40 and Bushnell V2. I play a round each week at different courses and use both. Only downside to S40 has no display of hole/fairway layout. Difficult on an unknown course. Once I hit which I thought was a fantastic shot and then to find out I aimed in the wrong direction

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

View attachment 9022086

Criteria
You must be able to check in on the forum thread daily (or close to it) to discuss usage and answer questions.
You will be reviewing this for a period of 90 days (then it is yours to keep).
This one is open to all THP Forum Members.

How to Signup
Comment below and answer these 2 questions.
1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now?
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not?

The Voice Caddie T8
The Voice Caddie T8 Golf GPS Watch is the most advanced GPS watch on the market that I have tested. The T8 comes equipped with a color touchscreen, gives yardages to the green front/center/back, and offers advanced features such as Active Green (improves accuracy), V-Algorithm (slope calculation), green undulation (indicated with heat map and arrows show break direction), putt view (shows elevation and distance to pin) smart green (touch pin-placement), course views (yardages to hazards and bunkers).

Looking forward to seeing who joins me on this GPS watch review and testing.
Love this! Way to go VC and THP!

Right now I use an Apple Watch with the SwingU app. It’s OK I guess but several times a round I’ll need to force close the phone app and reopen so it starts measuring distances again. I wonder if a dedicated golf watch would be a better option.

Really cool opportunity! Thanks!

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? I do not.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I use Arccos, which has been a good source of data for me. Never thought about a GPS watch before, to be honest.

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? Yes and no. I use the app on my smart watch at times, but it is inconsistent so there are times I stop using it during the round.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I use the Golfshot app.

I have previously used the Tec Tec Tec golf watch, but found it to be to uncomfortable to wear so I ditched it.

Another interesting opportunity for some testing. I’m a big fan of GPS watches as I like having the information I need available on my wrist. Recently purchased the A2 hybrid from Voice Caddie.

90 days would put me in to no golfing season here depending on the weather but I'd use the crap out of it while I was able to golf! Though I could bring it to a certain event in December :unsure:

1. I do currently use a GPS watch
2. Garmin S62.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity! (even if I may be outside the testing window with my geography lol)

This one is timely as I have been looking for something like this recently!

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? A golf GPS watch - no. I do wear an Apple watch when I golf and have been investigating the use of it along with a golf GPS app but havent' found the right combination so far.
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I would be very interested in a dedicated golf GPS watch (especially with the features of the Voice Caddy T8). In addition to my current Apple watch I do use a Garmin G8 GPS device which I could retire if I find the right watch/app.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have a ranger finder and app on my phone and don't wear a watch on a regular basis so have never really given it much thought to be honest. The watch might be more convenient though.

1. I do not currently use a GPS watch.
2. I used to have a Bushnell watch, but I lost it. Replaced it with a Bushnell Phantom.

1. Yes, but I keep it fixed to my pushcart and not on my wrist
2. Bushnell Neo XS

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have been using a laser for several years now.

1. Do you use a GPS Watch Now? I do not!
2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I have never thought to try one. I have a laser and figured that was always good enough.

always wanted to try the watch

1. No
2. i use a handheld GPS but was looking at a few watch models

1. No.
2. I've been using the Arccos app for my GPS. But I'm looking to cut the subscription cord.

2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? I usually just use my phone

Back