ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Blast Motion Golf

I will add, the face angle at impact was more variable than my indoor session. It immediately alerted me that is was trying to pull a putt to compensate for a perceived break instead of trusting the alignment.

really impressed with this feedback.

ice got full swing data too. Butnot sure how to interpret it and use to improve yet.

I feel like this testing is going to be absolutely amazing.
Seems like so much data to use and incorporate into training. Just putter alone. Good thing I took that physics class back in high school

Seems like so much data to use and incorporate into training. Just putter alone. Good thing I took that physics class back in high school
Yeah I’m overwhelmed at the moment with the full swing / chipping information. I’ve got some studying to do on that for certain.

Thanks THP for another great test and review opportunity, so much fun to test or follow.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes :thumb:
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Consistancy with my irons. :banghead:
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? No, I totally missed that one (will probably go back to it now though). Kind of hard for me to listen to on Fridays, and sometimes I forget to go back and listen later. :confused2:

1.) I got more serious about working on my game two years ago and took lessons over the summer. Winter equals improving the putting and chipping with basement workouts.
2.) Biggest weakness right now is leaving putts short. It‘s been a bugaboo over the last month or so.
3.) Yes and ready to commit if called upon.

Looking forward to hearing the testers' thoughts when they are picked. I have been playing with the blast for two years and it is surprisingly fun to use in all aspects of your swing. You can really practice tempo along with the other areas discussed.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Absolutely all the time. I have a setup in my home where I can hit full swing shots and putt. I think this product could potentially take my game to the next level.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Tempo! Been saying this all year and still struggling. I really think having the ability to see numbers behind my swing and adjusting and doing drills it could really take me to the next level.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Absolutely! @Canadan podcast is a weekly must listen. I truly do recommend listening to the podcast each and every week.

Do You Work On Your Game?
Yes. Working on short game lately; 100 and under.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Under 60.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motiontwo weeks ago?
Yes. I also use my best friends boat.

Good luck all... can't guarantee timely feedback so for this I'm out. So much info about your personal data could be gleemed from this!

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Every day. Working on basics and short game at the moment
2. Biggest Weakness right now?
Putting and wedge game
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago?
Definitely great listen made me research some more on blast

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes, at least 2 range sessions per week, living room putting sessions at least once a week
2. Biggest Weakness right now? chip shots 10-15 feet off the green, putting consistency
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? listened to it today

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes. 2 trips a week to the range and on putting mat/hitting mat and net at home.
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Approach shots and getting my greenside shots inside that 3ft circle.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes. Great stuff as always! Made me even more glad I live in Florida. :music:

1. Do You Work On Your Game?
Yes. Not as often as I’d like, but who does.
2. Biggest Weakness right now?
According to my stats it’s 150-200 yard approach shots. I think that’s a fair assessment as I’ve been aiming for a miss to take double out of the picture as often as possible. Maybe not being mentally willing to try to hit my Target on crowned greens.
Yep, sure did.

This is a pretty cool opportunity for those who get chosen. I used to use the old Zepp sensor awhile back until I repurposed it for baseball and it got lost somewhere. I can only imagine how much the motion tracking apps have improved. Good luck everyone. Can’t wait to read everyone’s thoughts.

Good luck to all who enter! Blast Motion looks like a very useful training tool!

I’d only be able to test the putting feature right now.

1. Do You Work On Your Game: Yes I'm trying to improve currently work with the Plane Mate.

2. Biggest Weakness right now? Shallowing the club consistently.

Yes it definitely piqued my interest in this device.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Mine is out for delivery

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm going to do it, I'll throw my name in the hat.

1. Do You Work On Your Game: Yes - not currently as it's the winter season, but if I picked up a training aide I would be inclined to do more practice.

2. Biggest Weakness right now? Being consistent with hits - especially irons right now just making sure I advance the ball the best way possible for me.

3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? Yes - I continue to enjoy listening to all of his podcasts.

Good luck to all. Look forward to reading the THP community feedback.

1. Do You Work On Your Game? Yes - tremendously
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Driver and Putting - With putting I am always just average - driving was really good, but its become a detriment.
3. Did you listen to Off Course with Blast Motion two weeks ago? You betcha!

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Do You Work On Your Game? Almost Daily
2. Biggest Weakness right now? Putting
Yes and Greg is the reason I have my golf tattoos. It’s all his fault!!

This is an awesome opportunity and I am more than willing and able to check in, report findings as required!

This looks like an awesome opportunity, but given my inability to make full swings indoors, and the impending doom and gloom of winter, there are much better options than myself to test.

Looking forward to getting some feedback from our members.

Right with you here. I'd love to hear what the testers have to say.

I wasn't really expecting to get so many warm and fuzzies from the thread hahaha

Thanks to everyone who took the time to listen to the Blast episode of Off Course!!
I listen to all your pods. “Morning Drive Time with Dan” it’s required listening 👂 👍

Back