Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes. I have a Theragun mini. I like the almost instantaneous relief to the various muscle aches and pains of life.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I want to try the different arm positions, the preloaded programs and treatments and the various attachments. The mini is nice but the Pro opens up so many more options in being able to reach more of your back for treatment and recovery for muscle use, stress and strains.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes!!!!!!!!!!

1. I have never tried percussive therapy but I am very intrigued by following the previous reviews of the mini
2. As I approach 40 I realize Im not as young as I thought I was and all the wear and tear on my body from my younger years in sports are starting to take its toll. If this helps get my more loose then that means less chance of pulls, strains, hurts. I would love to test this out.
3. Yes

GET IN ON THIS!

I have been lucky to receive the Mini from THP/Theragun and my household is much better for it.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes. I purchased the mini and use it every day.

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I currently have tennis elbow in my right elbow and a impinged left should for which I go to PT. The PRO would be a perfect complement to get me back on track.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 9.56.53 AM.png Confirmed.

1. I have not tried any of the percussive therapy devices before.
2. I have a read a lot about them and as the aches and pains continue I have decided to explore them more.
3. Yes I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member.

Such a cool opportunity for THPers. Theragun is legit and my mini gets tons of use! Good Luck!

1. I have never used a percussive device before.
2. Massages can be pricey and rolling a ball against my back on a wall only does so much. I think this would be a great way to recover and relive muscles after a workout.
3. I joined the Albatross club this year!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before?
Have only used briefly when using a friends, or if Chiropractor used it before adjustments.

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO?
Being active with golf and my 2nd sport bowling, having a Theragun to use would help before, during or after a round or bowling league session. Getting a bit older in a few weeks and the aches and pains are becoming more and more present with each passing year. Anything to help would be welcomed.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Confirmed and happy to support such a worthy cause.🔥

This is awesome. I was lucky enough to review the Mini and the thing is awesome. Sits on my work desk and it gets used all the time.

Can't wait to see what you guys think of the Pro!

- no but I am very intrigued!
- Not as young as I once was. I find some soreness after golf and working out. I am back in the gym and this would help me for fitness goals. Every year we play 90 holes in a weekend and often times 36 back to back 18s during the year. This would help me feel fresh waking up the next day ready to tee off! This might be the cure for chronic shoulder pain and shin splints.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
- Great cause and great group of guys doing big things for St. Jude! Lifetime member!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? - Yes, I have a Theragun mini
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? - I want to recover from strenuous gym sessions, golf practice sessions and rounds, and daily activities like a Pro! I am very intrigued with the integration of the app and how this will aid in my recovery. I want to be my absolute best on and off the course.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Confirmed

I have not tried percussive therapy. Been keen to try it though as an alternative to visiting the chiropractor regularly.

I play golf, softball, chase a one year old around, and do a lot of repetitive movement at work. By the end of the day, my body is pretty well wore out. I feel like the Therapro would allow me to pinpoint the areas that are hurting and find some relief.

I am an albatross member.

1. I have never tried percussive therapy devices before. Completely new to me.
2. I feel I play with a lot of stress from my job/life which causes a lot of tension. I would love to give this a try to release some of the muscle tension, and hopefully see a difference in y game.
3. Yes I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member

I've used the mini before.

All the different tip options. As I get older more and more stuff hurts using different adapters to target more specific areas would be amazing.

Yes I am.

No, I have not tried percussive therapy before. I've used a foam roll and gone for a massage.
I think it would be great for sore muscles and sore feet. Especially useful for neck and shoulder muscles.
I definitely am!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? My wife and I currently have a Hypervolt and use it quite often for aches and pains.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I’m interested in comparing these two devices against one another. One for each hand? 🤷🏻‍♂️
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Nope. But I've been looking into these devices for my upper back/lower neck area as well as my continuous issues with my right arm.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? The reviews on these devices are positive and splattered all over the web. It could be something that offers more than the tens unit I have for the problem areas I listed in question 1.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Confirmed, I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member.

1. I have never tried a percussive therapy device.

2. Walking a hilly 18 course has given rise to a lot more cramping. I am all in for a speedier recover and less pain. I've heard the buzz about Theragun but up until now though it was just a buzzy vibrator.

3. Yes I'm a 2021 Albatross Club Member.

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I have not
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I have heard wonders about the Theragun mini, and I would love to try out a Theragun product and see how it can benefit my daily life. Each day I get a little more sore when I wake up and I ponder if a tool like this would benefit me.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Confirmed

No, but I really want to. I am 43 and workout 7 days a week, in addition to golf.

Adding the Theragun PRO would be a logical fit to my lifestyle. I put my body through the paces and am dedicated to my health. Would love to add a device that can address some of my daily soreness!

Yes - confirmed.

Thanks for this great opportunity!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? I tried a HyperIce Hypersphere but it really didn't do much for me. (Not enough impact)

2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? After reading the reviews here on THP, I'm sure this would help my chronic low back issues after golf.

3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member.

Thanks for the opportunity !

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? No, I have never used one before.
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? Turning 60 this year and although the mind says I'm 30, the body says, "not so fast there Festus!" Would appreciate having something for those nagging aches.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Confirmed and happy to be.

I have not tried a device like this before
I have seen a lot of ads for it, but also I'm getting into my 40s and starting to feel those nagging aches and pains, particularly after exercising. I'd be interested if this could help ease the aging process :)
Yes I am

1. I got my brother one for Christmas and got to give it a try. Also tried the mini out in Vegas for the MC. Wow, what a difference that made for recovery and even warming up.
2. I'm old and hurt a lot.
3. Yep

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? Yes with various items. Some cheap that sucked and also bought MY WIFE a Mini for christmas which she loves but I never seem to get to use as she takes it with her to all of her classes. Yoga, Pilates, etc etc etc. GRRRRRRRRR
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? I know and have seen first hand the power of the mini and the difference Theragun provides from its other cheapo competitors. Its not even close. However, having a bit larger Theragun with a handle that allows m to get to impossible to reach areas of my back.....would be a huge asset and id welcome the chance to experience it first hand. Ohh, and its cold here in Ohio....im always stiff and sore lol.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes im a 2021 Albatross Club Member......WITH PRIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back