Looking For Testers: Titleist Tour Speed Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE! TESTERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON THE THP FORUM!

If your name is on the list, follow the simple instructions and we are shipping them out. If not, never fear, new testing opportunities every week on THP.

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

A couple of weeks ago we had all of the details on the new Titleist Tour Speed golf balls and judging by the conversation, people are...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks for the opportunity.

Current ball: Vice Pro Plus

I am most excited to compare the Tour Speed to the Prov1 and AVX. The TS is claiming to be exceptionally long but also soft with tons of control around the green. Those are the two most important things for me!

This is another interesting release of where golf ball technology has moved!

What golf ball do you normally play?
I alternate between Q star Tour and Bridgestone Tour RX, which became my summer gamer. I love your level balls with their spin especially prov1/x, but feel I'm leaving distance on the tee due to my less than 105 as.

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed?
Titleist has engineered this ball to be built to generate fast ball speeds while not compromising the soft spinning ball around the greens.

Current: Callaway soft or found balls.

Excitement: Titleist is a common brand that I would love to try and experience!

Thanks for the opportunity!

What golf ball do you normally play? Tour B RX
What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? I am excited to see if the Tour Speed can really give me more ball speed at the RX, but still feel soft or as good as the RX and still maintain solid performance around the green.

What golf ball do you normally play?
BRIDGESTONE TOUR B X
What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed?
After reading the review from Jman an looking at his numbers, i was intrigued. I enjoyed the EXP_01 when it was out in the local Pro Shop and it seemed to work well for me. IF this is in anyway that ball, I am in for a test. The ball looks clean and i liked the aim point for putting. For a ball that was built for faster speeds, I am not getting younger and that would be a boon from in my game. would love to test and review.
thanks for the chance anyway...

What golf ball do you normally play? I normally play the PRoV1x or similar ball. They are a little expensive so I will play a cheaper ball when just playing for fun.
What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? The tour speed ball will suite my swing speed and playing style at a more reasonable price!!

Playing Callaway Super Soft + like it:)

Will say that I used to play Titleist NXT and really liked it - not sure why I stopped...

Getting older, losing swing speed - if this ball helps I'll convert!

Tour B X or TaylorMade TP5X
I found and used an EXP-1, which this b-ball was developed from, one day on a course and used it for the last few holes. I’d really like to get some of the TourSpeed and have to opportunity to put it through its paces. I think it’s going to be a really good ball for many swing speeds and a lower price.

Wow! Love the opportunity to try out a new ball!
I have played Srixon QStar Your for the last 4 years consistently. I just love the way it hops off the club face!
I'm a Titleist fan and swing a Titleist driver. I would love to find a Titleist ball I feel comfortable playing and using full time!

Franklin51

What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway Chrome Soft

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? I am extremely excited to see Titleist enter this price point with a urethane ball. I honestly use to pass on Titleist due to the price point of their urethane ball so this ball opens a new window for me.

Thanks to THP and Titleist for the opportunity

What Ball do I currently use?
Currently I use either a Titleist Pro V1x or TaylorMade TP5x Pix 2.0

What gets you most excited by the Titleist Tour Speed?
I'm intrigued by the claim of More Distance, whilst still having the short game performance.
Anything that claims to help add length can only be a good thing, but only if it doesn't affect the short game control

Will be very interested to see how they compare to my current ball choice

What golf ball do you normally play? Pro V1x / Tp5x
What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? I love to put them up against my gamers and see how they compare

I currently play the TP5x. Have always been a fan of the ProV1x and am interested to see if these hold up to the claim of long off the tee with soft feel around the greens

I normally play with a Pro-V1X and I want to see how it compares being a cheaper ball. Curious if it still gets a comparable amount of control around the greens.

I’m excited to try these new ones out to see if the claims of extra distance are true.

What golf ball do you normally play? Bridgestone Tour B RX

What gets you most excited about Titleist Tour Speed? Exceptional long game distance and precise short game control are two things that excite me, and likely every other golfer on the planet. As a long time Bridgestone Tour B RX user, I am excited, and curious, to see how the two balls compare for me since Titleist is throwing the comparison out there.

What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway chrome soft. I used to play Titleist velocity but recently made the switched to the Chrome soft and got a little more control around the greens. I would love to try the new Titleist and see how it effects my touch and distance.

Current ball: Snell MTB-X

What gets me excited about the Titleist Tour Speed? It's the speed and distance off the tee, with increased spin around the green. I'm trying to find a ball that has a mix of both, and am curious how this would fit into that equation.

Golf ball normally play, Taylormade Tour Preferred. Exited to see if I can find a bit more distance and see how it compares to the TP

Current Ball: Srixon QST

What gets me most excited? I would love to see how the Tour Speed performs against the QST. As an "average" distance guy off the tee, this would seem to fit my wheel house as far as distance gains as well as being able to hold shots into the greens.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I normally play the vice tour ball. I always find it fascinating the new technology that is made into a newly release golf ball. It’s amazing how far they’ve come really. I would love to be a part in the testing of the next generation golf balls by the premier golf ball maker.

Ball I play- Callaway Chrome Soft. What gets me the most excited is I’ve been looking to improve my distance and my game for a long time. I would really like to see how these balls help and effect my game!!!

Thank you for the opportunity!
Current Golf Ball: Kirklands baby!!!
I would love to try this golf ball just because its something new from Titleist finally!

Back